Home Is Where You Are (Teaser)

Note: this upcoming story will be based upon the Avatar Arc (the one after Tartarus, after the time skip). If you haven't read the arc, I suggest you kindly skip this one to avoid the spoilers. :)

---

Cold, blurry and just plain empty...

That's all Juvia can feel since the day Gray left their small house and never returned... It was raining pretty hard from that day onwards, but Juvia never stop believing that her love would return. She tried ever so often to leave and find him, but thought otherwise. What if he comes back and she wasn't there?

It's been six months, or maybe more? She's not even sure how long she's been sitting outside the house, in the cold of the rain waiting for someone with no guarantee of ever returning. Occasionally, she can feel warm tears pouring from her tired eyes only to be drown by the cold cascading rain. But most of the time, she just felt numb and tired.

Tired of waiting, not of loving him...

"Oi Juvia, how much more till we get to eat?" Gray shouted

"Juvia told you to go on a head and eat without her, Gray-sama... Juvia will just finish these laundry." The water mage replied

"Tsk! Whatever, I'll just wait for you to finish that so you'll not eat alone... I'm not that hungry anyway." Gray said as he tried to hide the dash of pink in his cheeks and sat at the door as he waited for Juvia

Later that night, they went to sleep in their usual spot, at the opposite side of the bed facing each other away. But Juvia always felt safe and secure knowing that Gray is just beside her.

Juvia smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and remembered those moments. Those memories she had with Gray as they lived together on that house are the only things that gives her strength to wait and hope that one day, Gray will come back to her...

Back to their home...

---

A/N: multiple-part story, will be posted starting next week. Same as always, share your thoughts and scenes in mind and I may include it in the story. :) I really enjoy making teasers so bear with me on this one m'kay? XD