Crystal Clear Shot

You walked casually over to the building you and the reds and blues were staying in for the mean time. Though you weren't going to lie, you were very determined to see what was on the chip.

You plugged it into one of the desks in the small building. The screen above flickered on revealing several different videos, each one with a title containing your name and a date. Curious, you clicked on the first one and it played.

"So...where ya from?" The video played Felix's voice and you covered your mouth in shock. You noticed he was using his old helmet cam.

"Well all over really, I don't really have a place to stay." Your past self says as you at the screen with glassy eyes. "Hey c'mon! Check this out!" You call to him as you disappear behind some of the land.

The video cuts off then starts to play again, this time your eyes dripped tears from them.

"Stop that." You smile in the video but Felix doesn't stop recording you. This time he used an old camera that the two of you found. "Felix! You know I hate to be on the spot!" You pout but he still doesn't stop. "What's it going to take for you to stop?"

It was silent for a bit but you could tell by the camera movement that he shrugged and started to think.

"Ummm...a kiss maybe?" He asks and roll your eyes at him.

"Fine!" You say smiling.

You get up walk over to him and he turns the camera to the both of you. You give him a kiss on the cheek as he winks to the camera. You chuckle a bit even though tears clouded your vision. He always did the cutest things.

"Say hi sweetheart." Felix said as the next video played. You waved 'hi' as you grabbed your helmet. "Wanna explain to the camera what we're doing?"

"Uh sure. Tonight, we're going to set explosives at a gas station nearby and blow it up with a rocket launcher." You say holding your helmet and tapping it with your fingers.

"Why?" Felix asked for the video's sake.

"Well...I haven't seen a little firework show in a while." You smirk as you put on your helmet. "C'mon, let's blow that joint."

You started walking away and Felix turned the camera to him.

"She's so cute when she goes ballistic." He whispers and you chuckle again, trying not to choke on your tears.

"Felix! You coming?!" You hear yourself faintly call out in the video.

"Yeah! Just a sec!" He yells to you and video cuts off.

The next one starts to autoplay as you wipe tears from your face.

"Ready?" Your past self asks Felix in the video.

He nods and you fire the rocket launcher into the gas station. The kick of the weapon knocks you back as you fall down on your butt. You chuckle as the entire building gets blown up and fire and smoke cloud the area.

"Holy shit!" Felix chuckles as he points the camera at the explosion. "Now that's a show!"

"Yeah!" You yell, throwing your hands up in the air and Felix laughs.

He places the camera down on the floor gently before he walks over to you and sits down.

He slings his arm around you causing you to look up at him. You smile and say something inaudible. Felix takes off his helmet and says something to you but you couldn't quite hear. You give a small peck on his lips before the video ended and soon the next one started to play.