Fool Me One More Time

(Honesty in the Media)

*Kindle POV*
Kayla walked in my room with her arms crossed and head low, she didn't even speak. She seemed so sad. The only time she doesn't speak is when something is really bothering her.

I stopped her right before she was about to walk inside my room. "Kayla? Kayla what's wrong with you?" I examined her body with my eyes trying to find something.

"Can we just go ahead and get this over with please Kindle?" She asked in a soft whisper.

I backed away from her and allowed her to go inside my room.It was kind of awkward, We haven't really spoken since that whole incident happened. She sat down and moved her hair out of her face. "I'm listening".

I finally spoke up "Okay Marissa you want the truth so here it is" I said in a calm confident tone as I sat down slowly on my bed making eye contact with Kayla. I call her by her middle name when I'm absolutely serious.

I continued, "As you know me and Tianna went to middle school together. We used to be very close... she used to be my best friend... until she started hanging with another set of people which didn't like me so of course she stopped talking to me and became distant. She knew every single thing about me, all the way down to personal things. Over time it got worst she started picking on me to make her friends laugh..  after basketball practice they would take my clothes and rip them than put them back in my bag... but long story short.. she beat me so bad after practice once to the point I couldn't breathe and I had to get 22 stitches above my eyebrow because it was a gash from where she cut me with a knife.... Than when I returned to school every one knew I was raped and molested by my Uncle.... because she told every one... the whole school.. so after the 7th grade that's what I dealt with I even wanted to just end everything.. I tried so many times to just off myself but some how someone always saved me and I do not know who" There was a long pause..

Kayla just nodded her head and stood up as she moved her hair out of her face. "Kindle why didn't you just tell me this instead of shutting down and acting like you did towards me?"

I looked at her than looked to the ground "Because the apple don't fall too far from the tree" I could still feel my heart hurting.. beating slow.. just feeling so filled with pain. All of the memories that just hurt me so bad still piercing me in my heart. I just want it to stop..

Kayla grabbed her keys and headed towards the door, no goodbye, no comments, not even a thank you, she just got up than left. I locked the door behind her than laid on the bottom bed of the bunk beds I have. A few minutes later I heard foot steps approaching me. It was Honesty.

"I'm sorry for not knocking I'm just checking on you making sure your okay." She handed me a hot plate than sat on my dresser, She had on a tank top with short shorts. She had a nice body too. I tried to start conversation with her but she really wouldn't say anything back.

I looked at my plate and ate my food. "Thanks for the food. I appreciate it." She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Kindle you don't have to be all closed up towards me you know? I can be here for you if you need anyone."

"Honesty I don't like opening up to people okay? I am fine." I grew irritated.

"I mean why not? I've done nothing to you besides try to be here for you and all you do is push me away." She bit her bottom lip, she always does that when she gets agitated. I think it's cute.

"Maybe I don't need anyone to be here for me Honesty."

"You always so my name when your lying Kindle, remember that." She rolled her eyes than went back to her room.