Round 2

*Kindles POV*
Kamar stood there looking in a daze like he wasn't really there. His whole body was red and shaking. My mom grabbed me and held me in her arms rocking me back and forth. She kept saying she was so sorry over and over again.

Kamar stormed out the room and swung the door open on his way out. We heard glass breaking and furniture being throw against the wall along with Kamar screaming out of frustration. A few moments later we heard Zuri screaming at the top of her lungs. Everyone ran out into the living room. Except from me, I limped. The glass table was shattered. The kitchen table was flipped over. A broken chair was scattered over the house. My mom kept screaming at Kamar telling him to calm down, but he didn't.

"Kamar you are scaring Zuri!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs. He started pacing back and forth in the middle of the floor in tears.

"That sick bastard put his filthy  hands on my little sister. That is my little sister. He did it for years, that's his own blood and he is sick enough to even fucking think about her in a sexual way! He fucking abused her!" He punched the wall, screamed at the top of his lungs than broke down in tears on the ground.

My mom went to him and rubbed his back and tried to console him. "Kindle I am so sorry I didn't protect you like I promised you I would I am so sorry. Please forgive me I am so sorry."

I never heard my brother break down like this before. He was the tough one that never showed compassion. It made me cry seeing him like this, reacting like this. To be unsure of what's going to happen next scared me.

"He such a sick bastard!" Kamar got up and ran outside the front door. I tried to run after him but I was too weak. He can't get into any trouble he just got back. By the time I made it outside Kamar was speeding off down the street. "Kamar!" I tried to wave him down but he was gone.

"Kindle you shouldn't be outside like this" Hazel tried to help me back inside.

"No get away from me and go back to your friends house." I pulled back from her and made my way back inside.

"What? But Kin--"

"I said go! I told you I wasn't ready to tell them and you forced me to, I trusted you enough to let you stand in the doorway to hear what happened and now my brother will be no where to be found once again thanks to you, just go!" I saw tears form in her eyes, but I was hurt right now. I don't know where my brother is going and if he will be okay. I just got him back. I know she didn't mean any harm but I need time to myself.

My mom took Zuri from Honesty and asked if I needed help to my room but I told her no. I didn't let Honesty in my room. I locked myself in to where no one could get in. I got into bed and just laid there in a puddle of my tears. I can't lose Kamar again.
___________________________
*Hazel POV*

I stood in the door way speechless. I was only trying to help Kindle, her family deserved the right to know. The fact she kept it from them for years was eating her apart. She couldn't keep running away from it like it never happened. Her mom asked me if I wanted to come in and sleep in the guest room but I told her no thank you. She gave me a hug and thanked me, but I felt bad.

I walked back to my friend Autumn house. I talked to her on the phone the whole time I was walking. When I got there I took a shower and changed into my pajamas I joined Autumn in the theater as she watched The Best Man Holiday.

"Do you think she's done with me?" I ate some popcorn from out of her bowl.

"She's pissed at you that's for sure, she just need some time to herself. I don't think she's done with you though."

"I should call her or text her to check on her and apologize" I pulled out my phone but Autumn took it out my hand.

"No give her time Hazel. You see how she reacted towards you when you tried to help her inside. She may react worst if you try to talk to her right now." My phone started ringing but it was a blocked number.

"I don't answer blocked numbers." I looked at the phone and let it ring until it stopped. A few minutes later I dozed off.
___________________________
*Kamar POV*

"He put his filthy hands on Kindle man, he touched my baby sister. No one touches her against her own will or forces her to do anything against her will, No one." I paced back in forth in the middle of my homeboy De'Angelo apartment.

"Look man just calm dor a sec--"

"Don't tell me to calm down! How would you feel if anyone, a family member touched Bre'Anne!? You'll be alright with that??"

"No but you have a daughter to look after right now, you just got out of trouble. You just reunited with your moms and sister. Look I'll call Antonio and I'll try to pull a couple of strings while we go handle business. Maybe he can get his partner to get on the case and cover up for us." He got up and headed in the back to call Tonio.

I tried to call Hazel but it kept going to voicemail. I threw my phone in frustration than sat at the dining table. Bre'Anne came out of her room and sat at the table with me.

"It's pretty late to be breaking things don't you think?" She handed me a drink." It looks like you need one." She gave me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry if I woke you. I'm just going through a lot right now. A custody battle, family issues, personal issues." I took the whole drink to the head.

"Yeah I can definitely notice that you are and I can't give you another one, I think you're gonna need to be pretty aware of what's going on in the next few hours. You know where everything is. Make sure y'all come back safely." She stood up and went back into her room.

I called Hazel phone again than I finally got an answer.

"Hello?"

"Yo Hazel?"

"It's autumn she's sleep but I can wake her up."

"No don't, just make sure she keep an eye on Kindle for me. Don't tell anyone I called. Not even Honesty" I hung up before she could respond. A couple of minutes later De'Angelo walked out the room with two duffle bags.

"Alright let's roll out. Johnny and David is meeting us there. I'll drive." I took one of the duffle bags than followed him outside into my car. He will pay for what he did to Kindle.