Baby Steps

*Kindles POV*
As soon as I turned the key and walked inside the house Zuri crawled to the door with a huge smile on her face with no clothes on. "Kamar where is her clothes at!?" I screamed out as I placed my bags on the floor than picked Zuri up.

"She crawled away from me she move quick. You should see her on her walker toy. She doesn't walk, she run." He handed me her diaper than greeted Honesty and Kayla.

As soon as Zuri noticed Honesty she immediately held her arms out for her and her hands did the "come here" motion. That made Honesty happy. "Hi my gorgeous princess, I missed you." Honesty placed kisses all over Zuri as she bursted out in laughter.

"Where's ma at?" I checked my mom room and the kitchen and didn't see her.

"She went grocery shopping for dinner, it's some pizza on the table if y'all want some." I fixed me and Honesty a plate than chilled as I watched Honesty get Zuri dressed in the most adorable way.

Kayla stayed in my room and went to sleep. I knew the car ride would make her tired, so I just let her and her baby to be rest.

"Zuri your Auntie is upset with me. She doesn't love me anymore. I'm very sad." Honesty fake cried as Zuri brushed her small hands across her cheeks.

"Aw thank you, at least someone loves me." She looked at me and gave me a sincere look. I looked at her than back at Zuri. Maybe it was time for us to try to actually try to move on from it.

"We'll talk later Honesty. I'm about to go talk to Kamar." I left and went into the man cave with Kamar and watched him make dime bags.

"What's up with you scrub? How's school and ya love life?" He chuckled.

"School is ehh, my love life is crumbling. I'm trying to put together the puzzle pieces though." He threw me a blunt and a lighter than motioned me to sit down.

"Girl just hit the blunt and think about the other stuff once you can't feel you face."

"Really Kamar?" He nodded his head.

"This is what happens, you are stressing right now. You hit the blunt a few good times, you start to relax after each time you inhale it and once you hit your high point... You don't think about anything negative Ki." He took the blunt out of my hand then lit it himself.

"Just don't go around your niece smelling like it, change your clothes and hit the shower when you done." He hit the blunt twice than passed it to me.

"The rest is yours, I'm about to go make a drop with De'Angelo, I'll be back by the time dinner is done." I watched him disappear through the doors than looked at the blunt.

"All the negative thoughts go away huh?" I closed my eyes than inhaled the blunt until I couldn't breathe in anymore. Let's see how much it takes to get me to my high point.
___________________________
*Honesty's POV*

"Kayla do you know where Kindle went?" I sat Zuri in her play pin as I looked around the house.

"She probably disappeared into her little hide out. Go in the basement. Its some stairs inside that door right there." She pointed to a door that I haven't really noticed before.

I opened the door and immediately came up on some stairs. I walked down the stairs and saw Kindle sitting on a couch with her head laid back looking at the ceiling.

"Kindle?" She looked at me with low, seductive eyes and gave me a big smile.

"Honesty, Kamar got me so high right now man." She licked her lips than laid her head back on the couch. I shook my head at her.

"I'll let you be than". I headed for the steps until I heard her whisper my name.

"Honesty... come here.." I turned around and saw her patting her lap and motioning me to come sit on her lap. I bit my lip as I debating on if I should or not.

"Please?" I couldn't say no after that. Her voice was so smoothing, her eyes made my heart sink, the way she licked her lips made me get chills. The fact that she said please put the whip cream on that.

"What do your high ass want?" I sat on her lap and she immediately gripped my hip tightly. She eye balled me before she said anything else.

"I don't want to lose you, okay?" I nodded my head. "I don't like how Bre'anne had you, that is messing with my head so bad. I want to fight her. She was suppose to be family to me in a way.. me and her was so cool." Her face turned red as she spoke.

"Kindle, baby I'm sorry. You can't only blame her it's my fault too. That night wasn't suppose to happen. I didn't mean to cause you all of this hurt. You're upset with me too. I want you Kindle, and she knows that." I ran my finger through her hair as I looked at all of the pain in her eyes. They started to form with tears, but she snapped out of it and picked up another blunt.

"No Kindle you don't need that." I gently pushed her hand back down on the table for her to release the blunt.

"I need something." She rolled her eyes and sighed as she relaxed her head on the couch.

"Can I relieve all of the stress your feeling right now?" We made eye contact for a few seconds than she looked away.

"I guess you can try to."

"Okay" I slowly straddled myself on top of her and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Honesty what are you doing?" Her eyes was wondering over my body than she finally looked me into my eyes.

"Easing the pain the best way I know how." Before she could respond, I kissed her passionately. Everything I wanted to say, I said in the kiss. How sorry I was, how much I've missed her, how much I want to be with her and how much I crave her.

We finally drew back from each other to catch our breath. "Damn Honesty" I but my lip shyly as Kindle looked at me in shock. "I'm sorry" I pushed my hair out of my face and avoided eye contact with her.

"No need to be.." She pulled my body closer to hers and kissed me deeper than I kissed her. It turned me on so much I moaned a couple of times. I could feel myself getting drenched quickly.

Everything was happening so passionately. The way we kissed, the way we touched each other, the way we looked at each other. We meant it and I could feel it.

We finally broke apart than looked into each other eyes one last time. "Kindle, I love your high ass". She chuckled lightly than licked her lips slowly. "I love your sober ass too".