Chapter 1

Misaki's P.O.V

"The Tsukino Clan will fall today!" The ninja chasing me said.

"That's what you think." I said running away.

"We'll kill you Misaki!" The ninja from the Hidden Cloud Village said and started to throw Kunai at me.

I jumped down on the ground landing on my feet.

"It's three against one. You have no chance! Surrender while you can! We'll make your death quick!" One of them said and I pulled out my sword.

"Three against one? No problem!" I said and ran towards them.

"Your dead." I said as I was in front one of them and cut their body in half with my Katana.

The other two shrieked.

"Who's next?" I said with a smirk.

One of the ninja started to throw Shuriken at a far distance.

"We will have your Kekkei Genkai and kill you off!" He said. 

"Lighting style! Lightning Fang!"  I said raising my hand as clouds formed in the sky.

Lightning was sent into the sky from my hand and came out of the sky, hitting the ninja.

"One more left and I haven't even broke a sweat."  I said sticking my Katana in the ground and staring at my last opponent.

"You are gonna wish you never messed with me."  He said and started to create hand signs.

"Lightning Style!  Electromagnetic Murder!" He said as a stream of lightning came towards me.

I jumped away, avoiding the lightning, "Pretty Impressive...  But not impressive as this!"

"Lightning Style!  Tornado Lightning!"  I said as lightning based chakra formed in my hand.  I whipped it around and it hit the ninja before the stream hit me.

The ninja was electrocuted to his death.

I jumped to the ground.

"Now that's taken care of.  What to do next?"I said walking towards my Katana, Amejisuto.

"Change my identity and move to the Village Hidden in the Mist." I said picking up Amejisuto.

I started to walk away with my Katana over my shoulder.

"Not so fast!" I heard a voice behind me..

"Reinforcements... Already?" I turned around seeing, two men in black cloaks with red clouds.

"The Akatsuki..." I said and looked at the two men.

"Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha..."

"Well I didn't know I was that famous." Kisame said with and evil smile.

"I like to keep myself updated."

"Long time no see Itachi." I said placing my available hand on my hip.

Itachi sighed, "We didn't come here for a reunion...  We were sent here because you were invited to join the Akatsuki."

"Well you've become gloomy and depressed.  Yet you are still rude as ever."I said rolling my eyes.

"Why should I join the Akatsuki?"

"Well you'll most likely be killed if you don't." Kisame said still with the evil smile.

"Well I guess I can pause living in the Hidden Mist for later if being in the Akatsuki doesn't work out." I said.

"The Hidden Mist, huh?" Kisame said.

"Show me the way." I said as Kisame and Itachi walked ahead of me.

"You seem to have known Itachi awhile ago."  Kisame said.

"I went to the ninja academy with him when we were little." I said and Kisame laughed.

"How was he back then?" Kisame asked.

"A pain in the ass!  And he still is!"  I said and stabbed Itachi in the back with Amejisuto.

He coughed out blood.

Kisame gasped, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Misaki..." Itachi said.

"You think I'd join an organization with you!  After what you did!  What you put me through!?" I yelled moving the Katana in his body a bit.

Itachi coughed a bit more blood.

Itachi's body turned into a bunch of crows.

"Crows, huh?" I said placing Amejisuto into the ground.

I looked up and stared in Itachi's eyes.

His Sharingan was activated.

"Mangekyou Sharingan!" Itachi said.

I closed my eyes right away.

"Tsukoyomi!"

I opened my eyes and I was trapped in an illusion.

I was tied up against some wood.

I got trapped in his Genjutsu.

Itachi walked towards me with a Katana.

"I'll make you suffer in this world for three days, which is 3 seconds in the normal world." He said and stabbed me with the Katana.

I winced and groaned in pain.

Itachi's P.O.V

"Itachi, remember we need to bring her back alive..." Kisame said as Misaki dropped, passed out.

"Yet you are the one who told her she'd be killed if she didn't join the Akatsuki." I said and caught her with one arm.

"I thought threatening would help..." Kisame said shrugging his shoulders.

"You guys obviously have some crazy past because you are usually the one who tells me to keep our opponent alive." He said.
"She must make you angry."

"Ita-chi..." We heard her say.

"Someone sounds like she's having dreams of you." Kisame said and I ignored his comment.

Whatever happened between Misaki and I back then doesn't matter now.

"Kisame, you carry her back to the hideout."  I said going to pick up Misaki's Katana.

As I gripped on it, I couldn't pull it out of the ground.

That Tsukino clan.

"Let's forget about the sword..." I said.

"Are you trying to make her try to kill you again?" Kisame said as he used Samehada to pick up her body.

"It's not like anyone's gonna take it anyways." I said and started walking.

"What does that even mean?" Kisame asked as he followed.

"Samehada loves this girl's chakra.  She must have a lot." Kisame said with a smirk on his face.

I wonder how the organization will be with her in it.