Chapter 11

Sasori's P.O.V

I was outside of Misaki's room.

I heard her conversation with Konan.

"She sounds emotionless like me, but at the same time doesn't.  She's in love with Itachi.  I don't know why I'm thinking about love.  I can't love." I said whispering to myself and went back to Deidara and I's room.

"Where were you Sasori my man?" Deidara asked and I sighed.

"Well Misaki likes Itachi..  So get over your feelings for her." I said to Deidara.

"You like her too, hm!" He said and I laid on my bed.

"You and I both know that we won't end up with her no matter how much we try..." I said and I heard Deidara gasp.

"I won't give up on her.  She doesn't like Itachi!  She wants to kill him more than anyone!" He said.

"Weren't you the one who said Itachi kissed her?" I said and he stopped talking.

"She was sleeping!" He said.

"I tried to stop you... Night.  I said pulling the sheets over me and sleeping.

***

Deidara's P.O.V

It was the morning and all I could think about was what Sasori said.

I was in black shorts and a white shirt.

I grabbed my pouches filled with explosive clay.

"I'm gonna go talk to Itachi!" I said getting up and leaving the room.

I knocked on Itachi and Kisame's door.

Kisame opened the door, "Oh it's just you Deidara."

"I want to talk to Itachi." I said and he was at the door.

Itachi exited the room in just a navy pair of shorts.

"Let's talk outside." I said and Itachi followed me out.

***

"What do you want?" He asked as I leaned against a tree.

"Do you feel any sort of way towards Misaki?" I asked.

"No."

"Why did you kiss her last time?"

"I didn't kiss her!" Itachi said aggressively.

"What happened during that rescue mission for Misaki and Konan?"

"I saved her life." He said.

"And carried her back to the hideout."

"Kisame said you like her... You seem very in denial when it comes to her." I said.

"Shut up. You are just pathetic. If you like Misaki, go to her... Not me." Itachi said and I stuffed my hands in my pouches.

Then he smirked, "Do you think that I stand in the way of you getting to Misaki? I'm competition in your head? And by the looks of it, Misaki wants me more than she'll ever want you."

"Die!" I yelled throwing my clay onto him.

"Hm!" And Itachi got caught in my explosion.

After all the smoke cleared, I saw Itachi standing a few metres away from me facing me.

His Sharingan was already activated.

He started to do hands signs, "Fire style!  Fireball Jutsu!" Itachi said created a large fireball.