Chapter 15

Misaki's P.O.V

"What do you want Itachi?" Akira asked him with an annoyed expression.

"This is the training grounds, not the kissing grounds." Itachi said with his arm around my waist.

"Then I'll just kiss Misaki in our room." Akira said looking in my eyes and winking.

My face turned a deep shade of red.

"Misaki, don't listen to him. He's playing with you." Itachi said.

"Don't listen to me?! You broke her heart, and you put her through so much pain! Why should she listen to you?! Out of all people on Earth?!" Akira said.

I couldn't take the Tension..

Are they seriously fighting over me? Itachi is fighting over me?

I grabbed Amejisuto and ran out.

"Misaki!" I heard them both yell.

Itachi's P.O.V

"You see what you did moron!" Akira yelled at me.

"You are the pathetic one trying to kiss Misaki!" I said.

"Itachi, you don't like her and she doesn't like you! Put it through your skull!"

My eyes were already Mangekyou Sharingan.

I was so fed up with him and Amaya.

To the point, I want them both to die..

Oh and Aoi? I don't really care. But I hope he dies to.

"I won't let you hurt Misaki!" I yelled closing my right eye and making hand signs.

"That should be my line!" Akira said holding his sword.

"Itachi! Calm down!" I heard the voice of Pein.

I opened my right eye and my eyes were back to their normal dark ones.

"Just don't touch Misaki... If anyone is right for her, it's me." I said leaving.

I can't believe I just said that.

I need to find out what those three are up to, but I know who I can get the information from...

Amaya... I'll have to do it at any cost.

Just to protect Misaki.

Konan's P.O.V

"Itachi really said that?!" I asked as Pein told me what happened in the training room.

"Yes."

I ran out of the room to go find Itachi.

He was sitting in the lounge... With Amaya holding his hand?

Don't tell me...

"Ita! You are so kind!" Amaya said smiling at him and he had a light blush, with a soft smile.

"EHHHHHH?!!" I yelled out loud causing them to turn around and look at me.

"Sorry..." I said.

"It's fine." Itachi said turning back to the television.

I sat beside Itachi and Amaya glared at me.

"I'm guessing what you said in the training room about Misaki was a lie, huh?" I asked him.

He frowned, "I don't care for Misaki at all. I really HATE her..."

"W-What?" I said shocked from what he said.

"Ita has confessed his love for me!!!" Amaya said snuggling up to his face.

'I swear- Itachi you better be joking.. You can't like her...'

"What?" I said with a poker face.

"I thought of it, and I should give a try with this... I haven't been in love awhile." Itachi said.

"What about Misaki?"

"I told you... I HATE her."

He can't be serious...

"Have you gone mad or something?" I asked him.

"No... he has opened his eyes." Amaya said with a smirk.

'Rude.'

Just then...

We heard foot steps enter the lounge..

I turned to see...

"Misaki..."

"So you prevent me from kissing another guy, act like you care, then go to another girl?" Misaki said as tears formed in her eyes.

She's actually crying...

"You know Itachi, I hate you too! I don't want anything to do with you! Date Amaya, get married to her, have her babies for all I care!" Misaki said..

"That sounds like what I want." Amaya said kissing Itachi's cheek and Misaki ran away.

"Misaki!!" I yelled.

I got up, glared at Itachi who shrugged and I ran after Misaki.

'This can't be happening right now!" I said.

Misaki entered her room slamming the door.

I opened the door and entered the room, seeing her in the corner hugging her legs to her chest and burying her face.

"Misaki..."

She raised her face.

"Well now I know how he feels about me." She said with tears falling down her face.

I closed the door, sat beside her and crossed my legs.

"I was wrong about Itachi..."

"I can't believe... Him and her... I really did care for Itachi..." She said.

"Now you say that!?" I yelled.

I quickly covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry... It's just that, maybe Itachi was waiting for you to confess... And he got tired of waiting and gave up.." I said.

"If he really did like me, he would confess. He confessed to Ayumi..." She said..

Well it seems like I'm making this worse.

"I'm fine." She said wiping her tears.

"You cried. Don't give me that bs.."

"Konan, I've never heard you sound like this." She said laughing a little.

"Hey! I'm your best friend and need to be with you when you are upset! Want some ice cream?"

"Maybe later. I think I'll die for now." She said closing her eyes and burying her face once again.

"No! Misaki, you will move on! Forget about Itachi!" I said.

She raised her head revealing her Reikokugan.

I gasped a little.

"How?" She asked.

I pointed to Akira's bed.

"I'm not falling for Akira! Love hurts! Plus he's related to that witch!"

"Misaki.. Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"How do you feel here?" I said touching my heart area..

"Pain... It hurts so bad!" She said and started to cry again.

Itachi really broke her.