CHAPTER TWO

justin pov
i woke up with jasmine next to me.
Just in case you are wondering she is NOT my girlfriend.
She is just one of the girls I mess around with.
I have a few girls that I know that I can go to at any time and they will do anything I say.
It's pretty fucking awesome.
I didn't mean for her to sleep here though because I never want them to think that they are something that they are not.
Jasmine wakes up and rolls over to face me.
"Good morning justy" she kisses my lips and I hop out of bed.
"I already told you I hate that name so don't call me it again and your clothes are in that drawer so get ready"
I got ready for school putting on a black leather jacket a white shirt and some very dark jeans with my black supras to match.
I'm pretty damn sexy which is why everyone at school knows and wants me might I add.
You might think I'm cocky but I mean how could I not be?
You would be too.
"Justin!! Are you gonna eat before school?" I hear my mom call up to me
"Nah mom I think I can wait till lunch"
"Alright hurry honey I don't want you to be late"
I know I treat girls wrong but one thing you should know is I will never disrespect my mom.
It's just me and her here and I love her with my whole heart.
Now I need to stop talking like a little bitch so let's talk about my friends.
I have a little group of friends mixed with some guys and girls.
Some of them are together and some of them just sleep together but we all hang out and party nonstop.
The group is me, the leader, jasmine, chaz, Madison, Kendall, Harry, Kylie, and Nate.
I'm closest to Harry because we have been friends for years.
The other are just add ons.
"ready to go baby?" Jasmine whispers in my ear trying to be sexy.
"Yep" I walk down the stairs and see my moms eyes travel from me to jasmine and a disapproving look suddenly takes over her whole face.
She isn't really happy with the way I act with girls but I mean what kind of mom would be?
"Bye sweetie" she kisses my cheek
"Bye mom I will see you later" I get into my car and drive off to school with jasmine at my side.
I walk in with all my friends earning looks from almost everyone.
People whisper and stare but I'm used to it by now.

AND THAT WAS PART TWO AND I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARENT READING BUT IF YOU ARE I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!