CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Justin Pov

I am so confused.

I wasnt even trying to break up with her and she wouldve known that if she wouldve listened to me.

i have called her like 6 times and each one is going straight to voicemail so i figured she turned off her phone and decided to go to bed.

I was only trying to suggest that we could maybe take a break

All she heard was maybe we should consider and right away she thought i was breaking up with her.

what the fuck

im so frustrated.

why the fuck do her parents hate me that much

i get a call and i got so excited thinking it was selena but it was none other than harry.

"what"

"woah whats up with you?"

"sorry man im just frustrated"

"whats wrong?"

"me and selena got in a little fight i guess i dont know"

"oh shit you scared you boutta lose this bet"

"no man selena is upset"

"man you sound like such a pussy who fucking cares she will get over whatever happened"

"yeah i guess"

"you are so fucking whipped man i cant even believe it"

"im not fucking whipped harry shut the fuck up"

"then why are you acting like such a bitch right now"

"well one you are fucking annoying and two the time is almost up and if selena is pissed at me i cant fuck her can i?"

my heart hurts anytime i say that stupid shit about her.

thats not how i really feel at all

"ayyyy you right" he laughs "well just bring some flowers and a condom tomorrow to her house"

i just gave a small chuckle not wanting to make a remark on that

"but you know she isnt gonna let you fuck right"

"why not"

"have you not heard the rumors about her around school man" he laughs again

"no i havent"

"shes the prudest bitch in the entire world. she wouldnt even open her legs for my man nick and they were dating for 7 months."

"who the fuck is nick"

"her ex boyfriend. they were together for 7 fucking months and he never touched her. all they did was lip to lip. some pussy shit i dont get why he didnt drop her mormon ass but whatever"

"what the fuck ive never heard of him"

"yeah well who cares but thats why i picked her man. theres no way you are getting in between those legs"

"all i have to do is fuck her and leave right?"

"and get proof that you fucked her"

"how the fuck do i do that"

"i dont know take a fucking picture"

i just rolled my eyes and stayed silent. i dont even know why i agreed to this dumbass bet anyway. its so fucking dumb