Gentle & Sweet

"I should probably start looking for my friend..." I attempted to say but ended up moaning as the Brown skinned hottie began nibbling on my neck.
"No, please don't go," Rakim mumbled into the crook of my neck. I took a deep breath in attempts of controlling myself. I'm not the most experienced girl ever so this was relatively new to me. I don't mean to be a prude but unfortunately it's part of personality.
     I'm quite surprised that Rakim described me as sexy. Personally I think I'm far from sexy. I rarely even get called cute, let alone sexy. This is absolutely insane.
     His tongue felt so good as it glided across my skin. Rough yet gentle. He would alternate between sucking and licking my skin like it was a lollipop. His lips every so often would vary with soft kisses or sloppy wet kisses. I enjoyed both. His teeth were always gentle against my skin, almost too gentle, like he was teasing me. One of his hands got tangled on my hair, pulling on it every so often while the other gently caressed my hips as his thumb traced small circles on my skin.
    I was getting very hot and bothered considering I'm not used to this. I tried biting my lip to avoiding moaning so much but that didn't do anything. I kept squirming underneath him, enjoying this sensation all too much. Maybe since I was under the influence  this felt so euphoric but either way I didn't care, it felt good and I felt good. I could feel him slowly grinding his hips into mine, almost tipping my over the edge. I moaned his name loudly, causing him to chuckle.
    I was suddenly extremely embarrassed causing me to push him off of me. I sat up, running my hands through my hair and letting out a big breath that I had no clue that I was holding in. I wiped my eyes, trying to clear my mind and come to my senses. I turned my head to see a grinning my Rakim sitting up on his elbows.
    "You good?" he asked me, cocking his head to side and raising an eyebrow.
     "Yeah," I said breathlessly, "I just needed a break." He nodded, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me down to lay down with him. Once I was flat against the bed, his hand slithered down to my hips tugging me towards him, nonverbally telling me to face him. I abided and faced him. His fingers traced shapes on my hips as we made eye contact.
"Relax," he told me and I did. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

---

I woke up confused and with a headache. I was confused because there was a long, strong arm strung across my stomach. I was also confused because where the hell was I? I didn't recognize this room at all. Nor did I recognize this arm, now that I think about it. Dude, what the hell is happening right now? I slowly removed the arm from my body, allowing myself to sit up. Taking deep breaths, I wrapped my hair up into a bun trying to think about my situation and how did I end up here.
Slowly, last nights activities flashed back into my head. I came in here, willingly. Great. My clothes and breath reeked of weed. Fantastic. I let out a sigh of annoyance as I pulled my phone out my back pocket, checking the time. 8:47a.m. I unlocked my phone, scrolling through my recent calls to find Annie's name before clicking the call button. She didn't answer the first call. Or second one. After the 3rd ring, I finally heard something.
"Hello?" she sounded groggy.
"Dude where are you? I'm in some bedroom upstairs with this dude." I told her.
"Rakim, right?" she asked.
"I don't know, I barely remember his name. I just know that we danced and came up here... and hooked up I guess," I said quickly.
"If you need someone to remind you of him, I sure can. Dude, you were all over him last night, I've never seen you get like that before! I didn't know you had it in you to be honest," she exclaimed.
"Dude whatever, that's besides the point. Where are you? Are you still here?" I asked again, getting annoyed.
"Nah, I got an uber home last night. I was gonna hit you up but I figured you'd be good with your new boo thing," she explained.
"Dude wtf? How could you leave without out me? You know what? It's whatever, are you coming back to get your car? You can scoop me then?" I suggested.
"I'm still kinda hungover I won't be getting it for while...just go home with your new boyfriend," she teased.
"Haha you're funny. I'll just uber home," I said. We said our goodbyes before hanging up. As soon as I hung up a raspy voice spoke up behind me.
"I can take you home, shawty," it said. I jumped in the direction, not realizing Rakim had woken up.
"It's okay," I objected, "Like I said I'll uber."
"Nah, I'm taking you home, let's go." He stood up off the bed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and towards the door with him. We maneuvered our way throughout the house and to the drive way. We stopped at the passenger door of an all black Mercedes. Rakim pulled out the keys and pressed a button, unlocking the door which he then pulled open and held for me as I got into the car. I gave him a small smile which he returned with a big one, showing off that sexy grill of his as he slammed the car door shut and walked around to the drivers side.
"You hungry? I'm in the mood for pancakes or something, you? " He asked me as he started the car. I was starving in fact, but I really wanted to go home. This whole situation is so not me and I'm completely out of my comfort zone.
But eating breakfast isn't out of my comfort zone. Yeah, but breakfast with a sexy drug dealer? Yeah that's out of my element.
But my mouth spoke before my brain allowed it to, per usual.
"Sure, pancakes sound good," I regretted it as soon as the words came out.
"Sweet," he flashed me smile as we sped off on the highway.
Yeah, sweet.

----

ok yeah sorry it's been 11 years but better late than never right 👅👅 okay anyways this chapter is kinda boring, I'm sorry. I had fun writing it tho but if you find it boring I get it. Uhhh yeah comment what you think should happen? I might make it happen we'll see lmao. But I hope y'all are enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying writing this! (-: