My Place

Rakim and I ended up picking up some takeout at a little rundown Chinese place and heading back to my place to eat it.
     "It's nice in here," he complimented as I closed the door behind us as we walked in.
"Oh you think so?" I ask. He nods and I thank him. "Yeah, I'm at school on a full ride so I was able to invest in something nice with that tuition money."
     "You're at NYU on a full-ride?" he asks me, shocked. I chuckle and nod. "Okay, Miss Michelle Obama."
     I laugh before entering my room and changing into something more comfortable. I could be a thot and put on some lil shorts but from what I know about Rakim, anything will excite him so I decide on some joggers, a NYU tank top and some fuzzy socks. I decide to leave my hair down, thinking I look better with it down. Before walking back into the living room, I grab a blanket for us to share while we eat.
     I walk back into the living room to see Rakim sitting legs up on my couch, already munching on his food while scrolling through some channels on the TV.
     "I see you made yourself comfortable," I joke as I push his legs off the couch and sit down.
     "I see you did too," he jokes back, eyeballing me.
     "Well it is my house," I chuckle. He simply raises his brows and keeps scrolling. "What do you like to watch?" I ask.
     "I don't really care I'm just trying to find something good- Adventure Time is on!"
     I perk up at the sound of that and nod my head. I've been a fan of that show since it came out. We sit in silence for the next half hour just watching the show and munching on our food. We occasionally talk here and there but for the most part, it's a good quiet. Eventually the show ends and I start to clean up our trash.
     "So, you're at NYU on a full ride you said?" Rakim asks as I walk into the kitchen.
     "Yep," I nod.
     "What are you doing up there?"
     "Like my major?"
     He nods.
     "Oh, I'm majoring in psychology," I shrug as I sit back down on couch, facing him.
     "That's dope," he compliments. I blush and thank him. He grins back at me and we sit there, staring at each other like weirdos.                               "You're beautiful, Sophia."
     "Boy, shut up," my face gets even hotter and I break our gaze as I look at the ground to giggle.
     "I'm being for real! Like I can't get over it," his hand grabs ahold of my face, gently bringing my gaze back to his. "Like, that's why I've been so mute. You're just so beautiful, like I'm nervous for real."
     I continue to just giggle at his corniness.      "You're beautiful too, Rakim."
     He licks his lips and cheeses at me before rubbing his chin like a damn Instagram light skin, causing me to roll my eyes in amusement. His hand hooks under my leg, urging me to scoot forward. My leg becomes entwined with his as his hand begins to rest on my lower thigh.
     "Can I be honest with you?" he asks me.
     "Yeah, what's up?"
     "So like, we just met like three days ago right?" he starts. I nod. "I feel like I know you from somewhere though," he looked at me with great intensity. I scrunched up my face and shook my head. Three nights ago was when I first saw him, met him, all that. There's literally no way I would know him beforehand.

Rakim's POV.

      I know where I know her. She's Ryan's girl. She's been his girl. I got out of juvy about a year and half ago and I kept my promise to Ryan that I would get back at him. Didn't take long to find him since he's on the basketball team here, what did take long though was finding out information on his life. And about a year later, I'm ready for the kill.
     From what I could see, Ryan and this girl Sophia have been together for a minute and she has this kid sprung. I don't blame him, she's a cool ass girl with a fat ass and a pretty face to go with it. A package. No man wants to see his girl with another man. And if that man is the man that he hates? That shit's gonna hurt. And that's why I'm here, with Sophia, Ryan's girl, in her living room with my hand on her leg. She doesn't know yet, but she's going to help me ruin Ryan's life just like he did few years back to me.
     "Oh, it's just I barely even know you but I don't know man, I just feel someway about you so I thought I knew you," I say to her as I begin running my hand up and down her leg. She just shakes her head, letting her confused expression drop. Our attention goes back to the TV screen and we let the sound of the TV fill the silence. I let my other arm fall across her shoulders and she leans her head on my chest.
As bad as Sophia is, she can be very boring. Like at this point with any other girl, I'd have them on their back screaming my name but Sophia really ain't like that. That's probably why her and Ryan get along so well. Boring 1 and Boring 2. But, I already know this girl has a wild side to her she just needs a little push to bring it out.
     "You said you feel 'someway' about me," she randomly starts.
     "Uhh, yeah," I answer, confused.
     "How? You barely know me," she kind of chuckles. This is true.
      "I mean yeah I guess-"
      "So that's kinda bullshit if you ask me," I feel her shoulders move as she shrugs.
     "Kinda of hard to get to know you," is all I say. This girl got a smart ass mouth.
     "How?" at this point, she sits up and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "The only question you've literally asked about me literally all night was what's my major."
    Why in the fuck is she picking a fight right now? Ryan come get your girl deadass.
     I'm real life speechless as I just stare at her with my jaw hanging open.
      "I don't even know about you. All I know is your name, you don't go to NYU and you deal. I'm not tryna be difficult, I'm just confused," she eventually says after a good minute of awkward silence.
     "Well," I start, "I do more than deal. I also rap a little. I'm working on a clothing line. I live like 30 minutes from NYU. I don't go there for reasons I don't wanna talk about," I explain myself to this girl that really doesn't deserve explaining but if I'm tryna hook her, I gotta play along. "Happy?" I ask sarcastically.
     She nods, grinning. "See was that so hard?"
     "You're weird as fuck," is all I say, chuckling.
      "I'm weird? You're weird!" she gently pushes my shoulder.
      "You like it though," I smirk.
     "And you don't like my weirdness?" she rebuttals. As cringy as this conversation is, I like it. It's...innocent. Something I haven't experienced in awhile.
     "I never said I didn't like it," I start to rub her leg again. That shit drives girls wild. Sophia either gets flustered or quiet when I do it. It's the perfect way to bring her down a notch and shut her ass up. With my free hand, I grab the back of her neck and pull her in for a kiss. I feel her melt in my touch as she lazily wraps her arms around my neck, playing with my chain.
I move pretty fast as I bring my hand up underneath her ass. I get a good grab in causing her to smile in the kiss. Sophia begins to pull herself over on top of me, putting her juicy thighs on either side of me. Both my hands begin to make their way up and down her legs. I feel my hat get gently pulled off my head, revealing my braids. She pulls away, leaving me looking dumb without my hat and puckered lips.
     "You look so cute without your hat," she smiles at me cutely.
     I give her a nice peck on the lips before saying thank you.
     "You're welcome," she giggles before kissing me back. I pull her back in and we begin kissing on her couch again, just like the night we first met.

————-

Y'all I'm ugly and haven't updated in literally a year. I know y'all probably let this story die but I'm here my b. I kinda got bored and then my computer broke and just a whole bunch of stuff but I got some inspo to write again so hopefully y'all like! I'm sorry if it was kinda boring, I'm a little rusty so don't judge I'm tryna get back in the swing of things hehehe.