Part 2: Courtesy Of The Princess

Underground Noobies Presents...Diary Of The White Notes (Season: 1)

Intro Music: Starset - Halo

EPISODE 2: Courtesy Of The Princess

Nikki: PARTY AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY, AFTER THE GAME!!

Paul: You do realize the entire school is going to be there now?

Nikki: That's what I was hoping for!!!

From across the hallway, Alexandria was watching Nikki playfully goof off with Paul. As for Paul himself, he just allowed it.

Alexandria: Esos dos serían realmente lindos juntos...
                      (Those two would be really cute together...)

HEY!! Your name's Alexandria, right?

Alexandria turned around, as she heard a voice call to her. Turns out the voice was coming from Perla.

Alexandria: Yeah, I'm Alexandria. And you're Perla, right?

Perla: Yes, I'm Perla. AANNYWAY, Nikki's having a party, after the game Friday and since you're new here, you should go.

Alexandria: Really!?

What a surprise! Someone had asked her to join tag along to a party. It seemed like things were turning around for her.

Alexandria: I'd love to go!!! Who's going to be there?

Nikki: EVERYONE, OF COURSE!!!

From behind Perla, Nikki had shown up.

Nikki: I always have a party, after the game and almost everyone who goes here comes.

Alexandria: WOW, your parents must be like the best to let you have a party with some many people.

Nikki: Actually, my parents in our summer house during the school year and then come here in the summer.