Diary of the White Notes (Character Information)

Paul Parker - A quite high schooler and known as "The Murderer" of this story. Paul is a "too himself" kind of guy, he only cares of graduating school and moving on with his goals in life. He shows little emotion but will jump in and defend others that are in trouble. He is known for being short tempered and very aggressive. His records have explained that he has gotten into many fights, usually being expelled in just one day. He loves Nikki and tries to keep her safe from danger. Due to an accidental events, Paul has been marked and targeted by mysterious white notes that follow and haunt him. Paul Parker was inspired by my friend Salvador Taylor.

Gary Reed - The outgoing high schooler and known as "The Liar" of this story. Gary has plenty of friends and is known for having people easily tricked by his charm and manipulation. He and Paul are indeed friends but do tend to have a heated rivalry for Nikki. He shows to be selfish and will usually save himself or the women he uses. Now becoming a victim of mysterious threatening white notes, we will see if Gary's lies can help him out of this situation. Gary Reed is inspired by my friend Leo Aguilar.

Alexandria Edwards - The girly-romantic high schooler and known as "The Cheater" of this story. During her first day of school, she developed a crush on her classmate and childhood friend; Cole Cooper. The two keep their relationship a secret from many and can be seen mostly by each other's side. Alexandria is close friends with Cole's brother Virtus Cooper but it seems as though things between them are getting out of hand. Now that she is being targeted by mysterious white notes, her life may not be the only thing in danger...what about her relationship. Alexandria Edwards is inspired by my friend Sister Segura.

Nikki Gray - The rich and popular high schooler and known as "The Queen" of this story. Nikki's family is indeed rich and well respected, in the town. She shows to be the party type, hosting a few of her own, extremely friendly and has the whole school, as her supporters. Because of a severe incident, Nikki has lost nearly all of her memory. Like her friends, Nikki is targeted by white notes and must rely on the aid of her friends to uncover their purpose. Nikki Gray is inspired by my friend and Underground Noobies member; Gucci Clown.

Cole Cooper - The sporty high schooler and Alexandria's crush and secretive boyfriend. He and Alexandria have known each other, since childhood and seems to have strong and unbreakable feelings for her. Cole is shown to be very protective of Alexandria and known to be the clown of the group. Cole is unaware of the threatening white notes that cross Alexandria and her friends...along with the mysterious connection between his brother Virtus and Alexandria. Cole Cooper is inspired by my friend Abraham Romero.