Chapter 1: Comfortably Numb

I am Patricia, some calls me Trixx

since I dont like my name..

It's too girly for me..

This is my story...

Christmas eve, I was so alone and looking for better things to do...

or would rather say something to kill the time and to let the sadness

of this holiday season to pass by...

Since I am still in a bit of bitterness my ex boyfriend had left me...

so, I took my phone from my bedside table and connect to our home wifi...

I browse facebook, and seen a lot of people having fun with their loved ones,

then an unusual post got my attention...

Someone from my friends list that I never talk to is looking for someone to have

a drink with... I did'nt reply I just liked the status...

then all of a sudden I received a PM..

Inviting me if I would like to go out for a drink with him..

of course, as a girl I mean an old fashioned girl like me would be a little skeptical

about it...I know I am fashionably loud and look easy, I am not that! Though he is on my friends list, it doesnt mean that I know him personally...

the catch is, he asked me to invite some of my friends, he told me the more the merrier!

and I can pick a place so that I will be safe with his company, since he cant invite his friends

cus most of them are also busy celebrating with their family somewhere and some are in the office!

That's what I did, I invited my friend Marielle, since she is the most easiest one to invite over!

so there we decided to meet at a bar nearby my area and his area...

whilst on my way, my phone rang...

"Hello?" in a hoarse voice since I have a sore throat,

"Hey, This is Nathan, I cant bring my phone with me cus its drained! Cant find my Charger, well Im easy to notice, Im long haired guy and skinny, I'll be wearing a black jacket and a jeans,"

"Ok, then I'll meet you at starbucks, I'll be sitting outside, I have a pink jacket with me..I am easy to notice too.."  I said to him...

"So I'll see you soon! will be there in 20 minutes or so! bye"

I reached the meet up place, since dont wanna sit in starbucks without anything, I've decided to buy myself a coffee, to keep me warm.. its December! C'mon.. the weather is cold and a bit gloomy..

the funny part is, I picked the place for a live band, however since its Sunday, they played old songs and the oldies are there in the middle dancing to cha-cha, rumba and any ballroom music you can think of! epic fail for me hahaha!

As what he said he is easy to notice, I've notice him easily approaching, so I waved at him to notice me...

"Hey!" he said, then I told him here take a seat,

"well, we just have to wait for my friend Marielle, she is on her way,

she just live a couple of blocks away from here... yeah, I am Trixx, I wonder

how we met and why are you on my friend's list? hehehe!!" I told him,

"Nathan here, I dont know either, I checked if we have mutual friends, but to no avail,