Prologue

Have you ever been in unconventional relationship?

like you are dating someone exclusively but there's no strings attached?

no commitment at all? Just being happy with each other's company...

Or let's put it this way,

Have you watched "Sex and other drugs" or "Friends with benefits"?

If you have, then this is somewhat like that, however the ending is unsure...

in both movie they lived happily ever after... mine is unclear... uncertain...

Anyways, I am the main character, I am Patricia Valleverde, and I am not associated with

the Valleverde Real estate.. Its just so happen that its my last name...

if you need a description about me, well I can say I am not the type of girl you might wanna

take home and meet your mom... why? I am not so typical girl... I am fashionably loud, straight to the point that some people think I am tactless... well what can I do? I am just being me...

my hair is in dreads and got a tattoo on my foot and on my back... now you know why I am the girl your mom's worst nightmare!

Ok, enough with my introduction, as we go further with my story, you'll get to know me better...

this is a story about, conventional relationship, not a one night stand or whatever, its about

being not romantically involved with someone but you are acting as if you are couples...

I know it sucks... but hell yeah, I am happy being with Nathan, who is he anyways?

you'll get to know him he is also one of the main character... of course! this is our story...