The Rescue Mission: Masterplan

- At the Bat Cave -

"Okay so when do we start this mission?" asked Batman.

"At dawn" said Superman.

"Really? I mean I'm called "The Dark Knight" for a reason" said Batman. "So whats the plan?" He asked.

"We go through this underground tunnel which leads directly to his base. The tunnel is guarded by armed and trained guards. They have guns which are dangerous and were bought illegally but that doesn't matter to us" Superman explained.

"Now you're talking!" said Batman.

"Fortunately, the tunnel has no Kryptonite built in it so I will be normal" said Superman.

"And then you will go peanuts" said Batman.

- Superman gave the angry look -

"I still don't understand why we start at dawn" said Batman.

"Because Lex wakes up at 6:30 AM to start his planning. He goes on google and researches all the illegall business dealers and makes deals with them. He takes a loan but doesn't pay back. The dealer will want his money back so he will go to Lex - but - Lex will kill the dealer and get extra workers and money." Superman Explained.

"Cha-ching $" said Batman.

"But what I am still researching is where is he going to rebuild Krypton on? Metropolis or?" asked Superman. 

"Snowy Hills!" said Batman.

"Yeah Snow Hills" said Superman. "Well Good Night Bruce" He said.

"Yeah whatever" Batman replied.