The Rescue Mission: Showtime

Superman started searching for Lois while Batman... He was kicking butt!

All the guards ran to kill Batman but Batman was like Bob The Builder. He had all his tools ready.

He picked up a few Batarangs from his utility belt and started throwing them at everyone.

Then it was time for COMBAT.

While Batman was fighting, Superman was searching Lois, Lex was following Superman. 

The truth was Lois was locked up in another room which had a key. They key to rebuild Krypton. If you inserted that key then it would not only open the door - but - it would start rebuilding Krypton.

"Where is she?" asked Superman.

"In that door" answered Lex.

Superman recgonized it was the Krypton Key.

"You son of a -" said Superman. He stopped his sentence.

He ran with his full force and took Lex with his hands and flew up to the sky. He started punching him. One punch and Lex would fly a few meters away because the punch was so strong.

After a lot of fighting, Superman inserted the Krypton Key, took Lois to a safe place, Lex went to jail, Batman had so much fun in such a long time. But they key? Oh, thats nothing.

Krypton already started rebuilding.

Note: This is the end of the chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it was really small but yeah. Get ready for the next chapter.