Chapter 6

Clary's pov

He wants to learn to paint! I can't wait to teach him! I wonder if he's got a hidden talent... I can't wait! "Okay Sebastian let's start." I smile

******
3 hours later

Nope I was wrong. Very very wrong. He is worse then Jace at painting. At least Jace got more paint on the canvas then on himself.

Sebastian smiled " how's it look," and motioned to him painting or blob of color.

"It looks amazing Sebastian," I smiled back. "Here let me take a picture. Smile." And he did.

His white hair was now blue and red and yellow and green with the tiniest bit of white showing. I couldn't stand it anymore. I started laughing so hard I was crying.

"What's so funny," Sebastian laughs. I turn and show him the picture. "Oh my god my hair!!" He half screams half says.

"Come on, let's get that washed out," and before i know what I'm doing I'm pulling him towards the bathroom.

Alec's pov

"Alec, babe come here please." I walk over to my Boyfriend slowly. "You'll be okay baby, it'll be okay. I'm always here for you," Magnus whispers in my ear.

"Would you mine if I stayed here tonight. I can't go back yet. Everything there reminds me of her," I sob into Magnus' shirt.

"Of course baby," he smiled into my hair as he kissed the top of my hair.

"Come on," Magnus says "let's go get some sleep." I follow without comment.

Magnus' pov

Alec is so broken after what Jonathan did. I'm going to be the one to kill him. I thought to myself before falling fast asleep wrapped around Alec.

"I love you," was the last thing I said before I was asleep.

A/N
School starts tomorrow so updates may not be as constant. I'm very sorry.