Chapter 27

Clary's pov

When I woke up again it was almost midnight. Magnus was still asleep. I quietly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Chairman meow jumped up on the counter. I decided that chicken sounded good so I made myself a chicken sandwich and gave chairman meow the rest.

The small white cat never like me but I think he'll tolerant me now. I smile to myself as I eat. When I finish I set my plate in the sink and go to the couch. Followed by chairman meow.

I watch a few episodes of Merlin when Magnus shoots out of the bedroom. Finally that warlock's awake.

"How long have I been asleep?" He half asked half yelled. "Ummm like...," but a sleepy Alec answered. "Since this morning and now it's midnight so all day." And then Alec walk back into his room.

Magnus sat on the couch next to me, waiting now for chairman meow to come. But he never did. Instead chairman meow had made his walk to Alec and Magnus's bed room.

Chairman meow's pov

He sleeps all day and doesn't feed me... Why I thought we were family my Magnus. It's this ones fault. The red headed one. But I can not stay mad at ones who feed me. Yummy was that chicken. I don't wanna stay with either of them out here. So maybe I can sneak in and lay in Magnus's oh so soft bed. Hmmmm!