Chapter 10

Sebastian's pov

I hate him so much for what he did. I knew he was cheating or id never have told clary but I also wanted her to myself.

I love her so much more than the herondale boy could ever.

Don't think about it now. Remember you're on a mission. I think to myself. Our house is in France, so Italian food is probably the best choice.

I get spaghetti and bread sticks from a little family diner that seems to like me. I guess I've been in there too often if the old man at the register tries to set you up with his daughter.

I thank the man for the meal and for the offer in French then leave the diner. Next off to get flowers and some other objects that will be need for tonight.

I smile. Then head off to the flower shop.

Clary's pov

Sebastian has been gone for hours now and I'm starting to worry. What if the clave caught him? What if he's hurt? What if... Wait wait wait when have I ever cared for Sebastian.

I think I've finally lost my mind. I'll paint. I tell myself then walk over to the room next door.

I set up my many many art supplies and get to work.

I work for another hour before I hear the door downstairs open and Sebastian yell "IM HOME."

I take a step back to look at what I'd created. I look at it and gasped. It was a picture of Jace and Sebastian nose to nose. Jace looking like he could murder someone. While Sebastian just looked upset. What does this mean? I ask myself. But before I could come up with an answer, Sebastian burst through the door carrying 6 grocery bags, flowers, and dinner.

"Woah," is all I can say to this.