e i g h t

smut smut smut smut smut smut

***

"Alright munchkin, let's go to bed you're already half asleep" I say stroking her hair taking it off her face as she lied down with her head against Luke's chest

"Can Luke put me to bed?" her bright blue eyes were half closed, Luke smiled picking her up and straddling her on his arms

"Of course I can, princess" he smiles, kissing her forehead bringing a smile to her lips

I stand up and lead the way to Zoe's room. Luke made a burrito of her, making sure she'd be warm beneath her sheets. He kissed her forehead and so did I, she smiled from one end of her cheek to the other. She places her tiny hand on his neck to kiss his cheek, after she does her face turns red. We wish her sweet dreams and Luke sings her to sleep and in a matter of minutes she's asleep.

We leave her room on the tip of our toes and I walk to my room and Luke follows me like a lost puppy. He closes the door behind him, piercing his eyes on mine.

"I think she has a little crush on you" I say smiling, leaning against my drawer.

"She's adorable" he smirks, walking closer to me and places his arm around my lower back fitting himself in between my legs, straddling my hips "But I've got a thing for her sister" he smirks again, bringing his lips to my neck leaving sloppy kisses making me shiver

I bite my lower lip and enjoy the friction between his cold lip ring and my burning skin. His sloppy kisses turned into love bites in a matter of seconds after I grind my hips against his. I know for sure there'll be marks here in the morning. I tug his hair and suppress my moan on the crook of his neck, keeping in mind that my sister is sleeping next door and Gammy is asleep downstairs

"Moan for me babe" he mutters, sliding my shirt down my shoulder so it's bare then kisses my skin, leaving a trace of soft bites

"Zoe is asleep next door" I whisper, fighting the urge to shout his name

"We can be quiet" he smirks, pressing his body against mine making my back hit the drawers it kinda hurts and will probably be bruised tomorrow.

His lips are hungry for mine, he kisses me like he's starving. His tongue glide along mine, his left hand is on my neck making me tilt my head so he can deepen the kiss. I feel like there's a little spark in me that ignites when Luke kisses me, making it turn into a bright flame spreading its fire along my body. Our lips work together in a beautiful sync, I lock my right hand on his neck and my left one is on his lower back, keeping my keeps as glued to his as possible.

"Fuck" he moans when I bite his lower lip and grind my hips on his "Liza" he moans my name its sounds like sweet music to my ears, I slide my mouth to his neck kissing every inch of skin I see leaving strong bites "Mmmm" he mutters, squeezing my hips

He picks me up in a swift move and walk us towards my bed, sitting me on the soft matters and hovering me while taking off his shirt. His soft abs make me feel thirsty and the smirk on his face tells me he'll be my water. Our lips meet again and I sit on his lap with my legs on each side of his body, rocking my hips back and forth.

"Fuck baby girl" he closes his eyes shut, enjoying the movements of my body

I feel his bulge concealed in his tight jeans grow by every spare second. His hands work fast to take off my shirt and I watch his eyes eating me up

"So fucking hot" he marks my collarbone in between each word making me cease the movements on my hips because of such high

"I wanna ride you" I whisper on his ear, nibbling his earlobe restarting my back and forth movements

he lies his hands on my ass, pressuring his fingers against my blue skinny jeans. I peck his lips and bite his lower lip getting a loud moan from him

"Shh" I remind him but he only smiles

I open the button of my jeans as he does the same, sliding the material down our legs. Now there's just a thin layer of fabric keeping us from connecting totally. I go back to his lap and he leans against the bed board, closing his eyes as I kiss his collarbone and rock my hips once again.

His skin is soft and burning hot. He has little freckles spread over his collarbone looking like constellations making me feel like an eager astronomer. I smile during the process of marking his collarbone feeling as happier as I could feel nowadays.

"Fuck, Liza" he bites my shoulder, feeling hunger from all the teasing.

I lean to my nightstand and take a condom and hand it to him, within a second we're ready to go. He unclasp my bra and plays with my breast until guiding his way into me. There's no pain, maybe thats because of the heat we are in. It feels so right having him in me, filling me up. I clench my walls around him and he moans my name loud, pressing his firm hands on my hips as I start to move.

It's slow but strong making me feel in control but I need more. My movements quicken as I look as his face, his eyelids shut, biting his lower lip and a sweaty forehead begging for dear life. Having this beautiful image makes me lose control, I move fast and do my best to control the loud moans I wanna let go, he struggles with it too.

I feel the knot being formed at the pit of my stomach, making me increase the movements.

"You're so tight" he mutters with his hands marking my hips and lips pecking mine

"Fuck I'm close" I bite my lower lip, clenching my walls once again making Luke pinch the skin on my hips

I flip my hair off my face and he moans. I try to increase my movements but I'm far too ready to come. Within a second I reach my climax, dropping my head on his chest and letting go my fluids around him. I'm breathless and sweaty.

I wasn't recovered from my orgasm when Luke flip us over, making him on top of me

"Make Daddy come, princess" he mutters on the crook of my neck thrusting in and out of me

I can't take this boy, he's too good. I arch my back lifting my hips up to give him more room to fill me.

"You're so beautiful" he says puffily on my ear making another knot form in the pit of my stomach

He thrust hard and fast, moaning my name. I shut my eyes closed and scratch his back earning a really loud moan. I bet we'll wake up Gammy anytime now.

"Fuck baby girl" he pecks my lips and keep his movements "I'm so close"

My hands scratch his back hard, I know I bruised him. He pecks my left boob and curse my name then reach his orgasm with my second one. He rests his forehead on mine, panting rhythmically with me. He hasn't pulled himself out yet and I'm not complaining, we'll both miss this feeling once he slides himself off of me. I open my eyes and stare his blue ones, there's a spark in them a spark that makes shiver run wild through my body.

He kisses my lips and slides himself off of me, throwing the condom on the trashcan next to my bed. He slides his body next to mine, pulling me to his embrace as I rest my head on his chest and his hands lie on my back

I glance at him, we don't need to say anything. His eyes always piercing mine, I smile feeling very happy, he pecks my lips and brings one hand to my face to rub my cheek.

"You're amazing" he says honestly, I can see it in his eyes. They're glowing, he can't fake it.

I blush and stare down the mattress. He lifts my head up

"You really are" he smiles, pecking my lips once again

This little moment doesn't scare me but it should. An unknown feeling is growing inside me, a happy and perky feeling. A feeling that makes me want to wake up with this view every day. His glowing blue eyes stare mine until mine are too heavy to keep themselves open, Luke kisses my forehead and wishes me a good night.

For the first time since the bet is on I feel like I may lose because of these eyes.