Same Old People

Fifteen years ago two people fell in love while in college. The girls family did not approve of her boyfriend, who happened to be her soulmate. Like all reckless young adults who have disapproving parents, they fled, they fled to a small town called Burbank. It was located in California, far from New York, the girls hometown. As soon as the young foolish adults arrived they married, and celebrated with the boys family, not the girls. Soon after the young couple became pregnant, with twins. They stayed together for four years until life caught up with them. The once boy, turned man, threw his family away while intoxicated and had an affair. Of course being a good and honorable man he told his wife. After came the papers, the fights, the children, and the person who caused it all ended up bringing them back together. They threw out the papers and stayed together because they loved each other too much too risk it all again. So here they are celebrating there fourteen wedding anniversary. To Finn and Rachel, the couple who proved married young does last, even when all odds are against them.
****
Finn Hudson 39 years old

Rachel Hudson 37 years old

Jenna Hudson 14 years old

Julie Hudson 14 years old

Max Hudson 10 years old

Emily Hudson 2 years old
-
Noah Puckerman 38 years old

Santana Lopez-Puckerman 36 years old

Celia Lopez-Puckerman 15 years old

Carmen Lopez-Puckerman 8 years old

-
Shelby Corcroan 57 years old

Jill Corcroan 55 years old

Joe 59 years old
-