Bonus: Unsteady

Thomas felt his eyes sting with unshed tears. His whole body felt fragile, he was suddenly more aware of all his surroundings and he felt a weird, tingling sensation on his hands. Concern was stamped on his face.

"Did you get in a fight?"no response. He felt a pang of fear. He placed a hand on the boy's shoulder and tears started to run wild on his cheeks. "Newt? Please talk to me. What happened?"

"We n- " Newt swallowed hard, his face burning with thousands of tears and a deep cut on his cheek "We need to call an ambulance"

His hands were full of blood, and Thomas could see it wasn't his own. Why was his lover crying on his bed, his body a total mess covered with dark bruises, and why did he have someone else's blood on his hands?

"We need to call an ambulance" he repeated, over and over again, shaky hands trying to cover his wet face. "We- we need..."

"Newt" Both were crying uncontrollably "What did you do? Why are you hurt?" this came out as a whisper.

The boy slowly turned his head to face the boy sitting on his side. "I'm fine. Tommy, I didn't do anything. It was my father"

"I thought you said he didn't touch you anymore. Did he drink again?" Realization hit Thomas "W-why do we need an ambulance? Newt, did you hurt your father?"

-/-

The kiss was sweet but didn't last long. Thomas immediately missed the wonderful heat of their lips together, and placed a hand on the boy's neck to pull him into another passionate, slow kiss.

Newt let out a content sigh and placed his hands on Thomas' hips, pulling him closer too, and they continued moving their mouths in perfect harmony. He slowly parted his lips and they began a heated kiss, their tongues hungrily exploring each other.

"Should we tell Minho about us?" Thomas whispered close to his lips.

Newt slightly pulled back and shrugged, grabbing Thomas' hem and looking into his eyes, as if he was asking for permission. Thomas nodded and gave him a small smile, so Newt quickly removed his shirt. He slowly ran one of his hands up and down his torso, while carefully grabbing his hair with the other. They started another steamy kiss, interrupted only by Newt's shirt being removed too.

Eyes closed and minds too focused on the other's mouth, they stumbled to the nearby bed and carefully repositioned themselves, Thomas hovering over the skinnier boy, kissing his neck as he messed with his hair and lightly scratched his back.

Newt took control and rolled them over so he would be the one on top, and Thomas happily placed his arms around his hips, readjusting himself so that the boy could easily place his knees on each of his sides, almost sitting on top of him.

He stared at his lover's beautiful body and discovered a nearly fainted bruise, just a light purple and yellowish mark on his torso.

"What happened?"

"I..uh- I stumbled against the corner of a table." his face turned a light tone of red and he looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Newt, look at me. You're a terrible liar" the boy sighed and, when Newt refused to look back at him, he placed a hand on his chin, slowly turning his head. "Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" Thomas lightly pressed him hand against the bruise, and the boy almost immediately hissed with the rush of sharp pain.

"I'm-I'm so sorry"

"It's okay" he tried to look away again, but Thomas pulled him closer and rolled to his side, placing Newt on his side of the bed facing up.