Chapter 3

"Ouch!!" I wake up in pain cause of the drop.

I ask my mom if I can stay home from school but she says no. So I pack my bag and get ready like I normally do.

I get to school and realize that our desks are changed by the teacher. Britney's pissed cause she notices that she was put beside the trouble makers (Tyron and Blaze). Me and Britney decided to ditch so were gonna leave at lunch. But we stay for the beginning of the day cause were not that bad. We have a mellow morning, it's not "bad" but it's really boring, the good thing is that we get to use the new laptops.

Rihanna and Diamond aren't talking to me and Britney but we don't care were fine without them. There calling us "super disposals" cause when we used to be a group of friends the people we didn't like we called them disposables. So ya they think there hurting us Lol.

Anyways it's already lunch time. The first two periods went by really fast. Me and Britney are ditching. We grab a Lunch at the cafe and we go to the mall. We could shop all day. We go into this "sex shop thing" just for fun and its crazy what people where these days for "that". I'm still sore but I'm ok. The mall gets boring after a while just walking back and forth. We go to the cheerleading studio and practice a little.

I get on the city bus and make my way back home. As I get home I make plans with tree guys from my class plus Britney to go to the movies and see "scary movie". I do my homework and go meet them at the movies. The movie starts and 15min later it goes black, they try to fix it but it doesn't work so they give us two free admissions for our next visit so since the movies is beside the mall we go there an hang, it's funny how the guys won't go into the girls store but we go into the boys store. Denny came with us, I think he likes me, but i don't know what I'm saying.My mom picks me up later and I go home.

What a weird day!!:)