Chapter 4

"ahhhhhh" I yawn, waking up this morning. I feel like today Is going to be a good day. I take time to pick out what I'm going to wear today cause I want to impress Danny since I feel like he likes me a little. I'm not sure what to wear : dress, skirt, cute shorts with new shirt etc.. I end up going with the dress. I finish the rest of my morning routine.

I get on the bus and everybody seems to be liking my dress, good. When Britney gets on the bus, she's speechless.

Britney's POV:

I love Melanie's dress, and i think i know why shes looking pretty but the thing that sucks is that is Rihanna likes him to and she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

I get to school and notice Danny checking me out. I get all brushy and turn around so he's now facing my back. He comes up to me and compliments my dress. I am so happy right now.

Danny's POV:

Melanie looks hot today and I'm thinking of asking her out, I was going to make a move on her yesterday at the movies but I don't think I'm ready to stay tied down to one girl. I'm also going to ask her to work with me today. I hope I can get her to fall for me at least.

Class starts and Danny asks me to work with him. I have butterfly's! The teacher is fine with it but he adds Rihanna to our group. I'm pissed I hate her right now, she's being a b**** to everybody except Danny and Diamond. The project is on water pollution and how to solve it, it seems easy. The teacher asked us to start now, so we do.

Rihanna's POV:

I don't like Melanie but I like Danny and I know that she likes him to so I intend to take him from her since I feel like he's a little into her lately. I have know idea what I'm gonna do yet but when I find out, its gonna be good.

As we're working on our project Danny looks at me cutely with his sparkling blue eyes and I look back at him, it went on for like 10mins. We go back to the project and 2mins later he gets up and leaves, he gives me an eye smirk witch gives me the intention to go with him. The teacher didn't let me get out of class till 5mins later. I leave the class in a rush looking for him. He probably thinks I blowed him off. I look around the hallways and I can hear something in the janitors closet, I look under the door and see his feet I open the door and can't believe what is going on...

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------

For the ones who don't know what

POV stands for its - point of view -