Chapter 10

I wake up this morning with a big headache from thinking all night of who to pick. I decided to go with Zach cause I want to try him out I mean Danny was and maybe still is a player so I want to see who Zach really is, he might be THE one.

When Britney gets on the bus she rushes to me to see if I decided yet, I told her all about it last night on the phone.

"So did you pick yet, do you know who it's gonna be??????" She said anxiously

"Yes I did pick and I'm pretty confident about it at Least I think I am??" I said

"So who is it, Zach or Danny???"

"I picked............Zach"

"Wow, I thought you would pick him, he's CUTE but how are you gonna tell Danny?"

"I don't know we'll see"

We get to school and I try to get to Danny to tell him about me passing his offer off but too many people are in the way, I decide to wait till lunch. During class Danny keeps staring at me, I smile back to be nice.

Dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

It's time for lunch, I get Danny and ask him to meet me in the janitors closet In 5mins. I go to the closet early so I can try to figure out what to say but nothing comes to mind, I guess I'll have to improvise.

The door opens and Danny comes in.

" Listen Danny.......

Danny grabs me and starts making out with me really ,let's say passionately and it feels good, I feel safe in his arms. How do I tell him??