Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time!!:)

---------------------------------------------

"No stop noooooooo....." I wake up from a nightmare, I was falling of the cheerleading tower. It's Sunday and its my big cheerleading competition with Britney and its the last day till more BS drama at school but I'm not gonna let it change my day, I'm confident and ready for the competition.

I go down stairs and have breakfast, Britney is piking me up in ten minutes, my parents wanted to come but there working. So ya I'm exited.

"BRITNEY'S HERE" my mom says or shall I say yelled.

I get my duffle bag say bye to my parents and get in her car. Her parents are working too so her kinda second mom brigs us to the competition, she's really cool but she's not her moms lesbian girlfriend or anything like that, she's just like a mother figure to Britney. Her name is Lya. Anyways we start driving to New York. It's long ways ahead but time past when your having fun and nobody can't have fun when your with This group of gals!:) We're super exited were sleeping there for the weekend.

We're almost there, we stop at Tim Hortons and get some coffee so were wide awake for the competition.

As we walk in we already see are group, are colors are pretty flashy. Me and Britney's start getting our cheer costume on and make up ready while Lya gos and talks to the coach. We love the make up, its so glittery and cute, and our hair has a big bow on it to, awesome.

Me and Britney's start walking over to our team when suddenly this HOT guy bumps into me..

"Woah" I say

"I'm so sorry" he says

"It's all good"

" Hey your hot what's your name?"

"Melanie, what's yours?"

"Zach"

We exchange numbers and chat a little and he kisses me on the cheeks s leaves.

Omg what just happened. Me and Britney are freking out. There's a special spot save and blocked off for us to practice. Out team starts practicing. we're pretty good if I can say so myself. Me and Britney walk back to our bags to touch up our selves after our 30min practice. We walk in the room and find a note in my duffle bag. It says:

Hey you b**** I'm not sure who you are but back off my man. If I see you with him again you WILL PAY.

In not sure what to do. Britney tells me to ignore it, she's probably just trying to scare me but its gonna take a lot more than a stupid letter to scare me off.

We return to the practice area. It's almost our turn to go on stage. Zach walks up to me and says good luck. I don't know what's up with this guy, but I don't care he's cute and that girl is probably his creepy stalker. We talk some more before he leaves. I

wonder if she's watching us talk. He kisses me on the cheek and walks away. Like he did before.

We're called up to stage. We start the routine, it's going good. I see Zach cheering us on and this girl behinds him she takes out her hand and points something at me while I'm on top of the cheer tower....

BANNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!