Chapter 5

Oh my gosh, I don't believe what I see..

Tanya is making out with Danny right In front if my face like she won something and she won't stop. I try to stop them by saying stuff like : HEY, HELLLO, etc.. And nothing works I slam the door and run away crying.  

Britney finds me in a corner alone and asked me if I'm ok and what happened but I'm crying to much to actually speak. Minutes later Danny comes looking for me and tells me he's sorry but he doesn't regret the kiss. Britney try's to make him go away but I tell her I need to talk to him.

"What happened I thought you liked me and I kinda liked you two" I said.

" I like you but I also like other girls, I'm not sure who to go out with, all the girls want me so it dosen't matter if I hurt you emotionally cause you'll want me again tomorrow like everybody els, I'm irresistible " he said confidently like he's some big hot shot.

" You are a cocky man whore who can hold him self down. It's funny how you don't show anybody your true colors hmm if the girls saw this side of you they would run the other way and I'm NOT like the other girls cause I WON'T WANT YOU TOMORROW. I said as I walked away prod with my dignity.

Danny's POV:

Melanie is making a big deal out of this, she should take it as a privilege that I liked her but it doesn't matter I have a dozen other girls after me.

Tanya's POV:

I'm Melanie's friend and I did have an idea that she liked him but I liked him to and nobody ever thinks of me so I took what I wanted and I don't have to apologize I didn't do anything entirely wrong it's not like she was his girlfriend.

I get to class in tears and everybody wonders why but I try to keep it to myself and continue the project. Finally it's break and I escape to this river near the school with Britney so I can breath a little and think.

Britney's POV:

I feel for Melanie she got rudely rejected and betrayed, she's in pain so I'm gonna call my mom and see if she can pick us up early so Melanie doesn't have to see his face till Monday. She can take time to vent an calm down.

Britney's mom picks us up and calls the cheerleading coach to tell her we won't be going to practice tonight. The rest of the night I just chile in my pjs at Britney's house with a bunch of goodies watching Chelsea lately for the rest of the night.

I'm SOO over Danny