Chapter 6

"WAKE UP, IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST" Britney's mother said.

"K" me and Britney said.

I slept over at Britney's house last night. She wants to try to cheer me up today cause of the hole Danny thing yesterday. I'm not sure we're she's taking me but I hope it does help me. I'm pissed at Tanya and Danny and a little hurt but otherwise I'm good.

Britney's mom made us chocolate chip pancakes with banana's, strawberry's and wiped cream. It was delicious. After breakfast Britney took me to to the mall, should of known. We walked around the mall and she bought me a couple things witch did make me feel better. After the mall we went to this nice bridge close to my house and had ice cream, there's a volleyball court next to this bridge so there's usually hot guys playing witch is nice. My phone starts ringing, it's Tanya. I don't know what to do. Britney's tells me to answer cause she's probably just apologizing.

"Hello" I said with hate in my voice.

"Hi" she said.

"What do you want"

"I wanted to say I'm... Not sorry about what I did and I hope your not expecting an apology cause you ain't getting it. I deserved that kiss"

"You are a b**** and you don't deserve anything........." I hung up

I can't believe she would say that.

Britney's POV:

Wow what a b**** she is. Anyways she probably won't be getting anything back from Danny. His gonna pretend to forget about what happened between them and she'll get really mad. Well I hope that's what happens. I have a felling he's gonna fight for Melanie witch will get Tanya even more mad.

Me and Britney went to the movie rental place a rented a funny movie. We dropped by my house to say hi to my parents and grab more close so I can sleepover at Britney's again. After that we stop at Timi's to get some doughnuts then we walked back to Britney's house. We didn't sleep much we were laughing all night.