Chapter 9

"Beep, beep, beep" my alarm clock wakes me up.

I'm kinda nervousness to go to school today, I'm not sure what's coming my way. Anyway I get ready and it's good not really having to stress over looking as good as you can for a guy, I can just go casual. So I put on my favorite comfy jeans, my t-shirt, put my hair up in a ponytail, a little make up and I'm ready to go. I decided to try to have a good day today so I started it with a western omelet, that I made myself for breakfast,to put me in a good mood. I got on the bus and just sat there quietly till we got to school. Before I get in the school I take a deep breath and put a smile on my face, I open the door and walk in. Britney's right by my side. It's not like its that big of a deal but anyways I go on.

I walk in the class and everybody is staring at me, I guess they found out why I was balling my eyes out and left school early with Britney Friday. I try to ignore it and sit at my desk. Reggie gives me a big hug cause he probably thinks I'm not over the hole thing, it might be my sensitive spot but I'm not gonna cry about it anymore, I hope. Danny tells me we need to talk.

"I'm sorry about what I did, over the weekend I realized I was a jerk and I want to make it up to you by staying tied down to one girl and I want that girl to be you?" Danny said

"Wow I'm happy you finally found out that your a jerk! About the ,going out thing, ya i'll have to get back to you later with my answer. I'm not sure your ready but maybe so ya ill answer you later" I said confused about who to pick. Him or Zach????????

After this "interesting" conversation I got a text from, guess who, Zach. He texted me the time for our date witch will be Saturday night at a bowling allele and he's gonna pick me up at 5.

I'm so torn but I think maybe I'll give Zach a chance?

But what if he's a jerk and I end up passing a maybe good relationship with the won I wanted for a long long time now?

What if Danny is serious about the changing thing?

But what if Zach is everything I could ever ask for?

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PICK?????!!!!!!!