Chapter 1

A/N: ATTENTION! THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE DELETED AND REWRITTEN!!!!! SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE READING THIS ADD MY NEW STORY! SAME TITTLE! SAME EVERYTHING! EXCEPT I CHANGED THE NAME TO THE GIRLS! SO PLEASE PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS AND ADD THE NEWER UPDATED VERSION OF "WAITING FOR FOREVER" THANK YOU! 

CHAPTER 1.

  POV Niall   One Direction had been to together for almost 3 years since we had been on the X-Factor. It had been a long, Intense and exciting journey that had come and went in a blink of an eye...and it wasn't close to being over....  

                                                                                   * * * * *

  I had just gotten home from having dinner my mum for my birthday. When I walked into my flat I felt as if someone was there watching me. It was an uneasy feeling. I ran to the kitchen to get a knife. It was dark and couldn't see who was in there. Next thing I knew my face slammed into what felt like a brick wall.   I ran to turn the lights on but before I could I hear the voice if what sounded like Harry saying 

"BLOODY HELL NIALL! Watch where you going." I turned the lights on and sure enough there was Harry...and Zayn, Louis, and Liam...? Before I could say anything they all yelled in unison   "SURPRISE!!!!"

"What are you guys doing here?!"

"We're here for your birthday, silly!" Louis said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Why? I told you guys it was fine and that you didn't have to do anything for my birthday."

"Did you really think we wouldn't do anything even if you asked?" Harry said with a slight grin.

"Niall you do a hell of a lot for this band with little to no recognition."

"There was no way in hell we would leave u alone on your birthday." Zayn said as he punches me in the shoulder. Which did hurt for a bit..

"Don't you thinks its a bit late for this? We have a signing we have to get up early for."

"Don't be silly. We brought a cake!"

'Cake my ears perked up to the sound of food. My stomach growled to the words. What kind of cake do you suppose it is? Oh doesn't matter!'

" Okay I guess we can have some. But then off to bed right after."

"Okay, deal" they said together. "But we're staying here for the night" Liam shouted while jumping I the couch.

                                                                                       * * * * *  

After the cake was all gone I looked around and the room. The lads where all sprawled around the room making it impossible to get to my room without stepping and them. I stayed put and got as comfortable as possible. I need the rest, tomorrow was going to be a long day.