He Who Has A Secret

Assalamu'alaikum(peace be with you). I hope you're in good health. This is my first story in wattpad. I hope you like it. So this is it. In shaa Allah you will finish reading this.:)

CHAPTER 1

Ella's POV

This room is dark. Nothing's good with it. It is just all the memories that kept flashing back into my mind whenever I am in this room. The whole world seems to be cheating on me. How cruel this life is. How cruel it is.

Btw, I am Rushella Devian, the only daughter of Rushdi and Shella Devian. How sweet it is right? My name was derived from my parents names. How I really wish it was sweet. My dad's gone. Yes, he died last year. That is why I am like this. He is my everything and now that he is gone, i lost my everything. And sorry but I don't want to talk about my mom. She's useless. She never thought me about Islam.

My friends call me Ella for short because they said it suits me. It suits my personality. Yes, they are only saying that Rushella doesn't fits me. It is a muslim name which doesn't fits me and the way I do. Tsk. Friends are like that. Judgmental. They don't even know the whole story. So why judge easily?

Like what I said this life is cruel. Cruel for me and a happiness for those who see happiness in it.

Teacher Claire's POV

This is the last day I'll teach this class. They don't have manners. Why is she always sleeping in MY class? How come a student like this is the top? How can she manage to be the top 1 if she's always sleeping like this?

"Devian!!! Devian!!! Ellaaaa!! Rushella Deviaaaannn wake up!!! Stop dreaming!!!" I said at the tip of my tongue.

Ella's POV

I was about to explode when teacher Claire shouted.

Urgggh!! Why is that she is always targeting me? All of us are not here mentally! Haha. Just physically. She is just another boring teacher that I can list on. How pathetic she is. My classmates don't even care of what she is saying in front. Can't I not join them? Ha?

"Why is that my subject is your favorite time of dreaming Devian? Ha? Why?" she said.

"Im sorry ma'am but... it is just that your class is boring and it kills me."
I said honestly.

Yeah. I am an honest person or should I say a frank one. Even though I am a muslim.

"Get out! Get out noooww...or I will let your parents kick you to go outside!" she shouted.

"Okay fine.." I blurted out.

That is what I'm waiting for the whole time. She is just a waste of time. I can manage to master her lessons more than she can. And I dont want that parents topic, too.

I got up from my seat and turned to the door when someone followed me.

"Hey! Why are you following me?" I said to Nathan.

"I am not following you. This class is useless." he said.

"Whatever!" I said for a reply.

He was never good to me. Nathan was a classmate since elementary up to now that we're on our third year high school. But we're not that so called "close friends" or what. I just don't like him and so does he. WHATEVER!! Cut that illusion Ella.

He smirked at me and run as fast as he can blurting out that he's late.

Late for what? I whispered

Nate because that's what my classmates call him. He is just so mysterious. But I don't have time to investigate. Yeah. I am an investigator. I investigate the lives of of people around me. I am just bored of investigating about him. But I know there's something.

I am on my way to my secret place at school. A place where me and Nadia only knows. Nadia is my best friend. Nadia is perfect for me. She is religious. She's an active muslimah in our school. She prays 5x a day (the 5 obligatory prayers in Islam). She is my lecturer and also my best friend. But I don't want to be like her now. It is just not now. I am the opposite of her. But we're best friends.

On my way I saw someone.

She is talking to a student at our school. I can't see her because I was facing her back. But I saw who she is talking to..... it was Nathan.

I approach them. I don't know why.

"Late for this ha?" I said interrupting them.

I was suppose to surprise them but the opposite happened. I was the one who was surprised by her.

"What are you doing here?" I said with anger and impatience.

He was talking to my mom. What's wrong with this people?

"I am going to explain Rush. Just please don't be angry with me again for this day." my mom said.

"No. You don't have to explain. It is useless just like you, being my mom."

Nate was going to say something when I walked out. What is happening?