Love Affair

Hi guys. I hope you will read more. In shaa Allah(In Allah's will) there will be more reads. I hope so. Please help me guys (muslims and non-muslims). Please read, vote and comment. Jazakallah.:) Peace be with you! Happy day!

CHAPTER 4

Ella's POV

ALARM RINGS****

Kring**

Kring**

Kring**

"Hey you! Please let me sleep!"

Kring**

"You're not my friend now!  You alarm clock!!"

I was about to throw the alarm clock when I saw the time.

"Shoot! It's already 6:45 am"

I hurriedly got up from my bed. Wipe that thing on the eyes and wipe that thing on the mouth. XD I've got a messy bun now.  But I need to hurry because we have a quiz.

"But I didn't study last night" i murmured.

"Whatever!" Trying to be a happy-go-lucky girl again.

I went to the comfort room and started my ritual. Yes. My ritual. Because CR is one of my relaxation. But I need to hurry.

30 minutes later....

Ready for school.

Facing the mirror. Saying freaky things to myself. Wearing blue skirt and a long sleeves blouse for school. With those knee socks on and a color pink and black bag. And.. of course. Those shiny long strands of my hair.. XD... 

"Here comes the Princess!" I chuckled saying that.

"Oops! I'm late."

On my way to school.
(Of course, just walking)

I can manage to ride a car. I have a car. But sad to say I don't have my student license yet. Better walking though. Not that far.

I suddenly felt butterflies on my stomach because the last time I check I should be walking but I end up running.

7:30 am (School)

"I'm totally late. Tsk."

I flee.  Whoaw! What a word. Yes, I just flee from the entrance gate to our room. They started the quiz and I was 30 minutes late. I only have 1 hour left.

I went to my chair while saying Good morning to our English Teacher.
He just said the same and signed to me that I should take a sit now and start the test.

I took the test. All about vocabularies and grammars.

I answered it, of course. Stood up. And shocked to discover that I passed the papers FIRST! I repeat... FIRST!

"Like seriously?" I signalled to my classmates.

"We're about to finish" they whispered.

"Oh. Miss Devian. Finish?" Sir Edward said to me.

"Yes sir" i just said for a reply.

When I passed my paper,  Nathan passed his paper, too. I guess, he studied.

After the quiz. Shaina, my close friend approached me. Yes, close and not best. But she's nice.

"Ella!" she said

"Salam Shain" i just said.

"Aah. Wassalam. You're such an intelligent one. Went to school late and ended up being first to finish the quiz" she continued

"No, I'm not" i said.

We went to the canteen after another class. We sat on chairs with a table, of course. Ate our snacks and mingled around. Pointing gangs and bitches around. I was close to Shaina because we have the same attitude. How funny to think it is.

Shaina was my close friend since elementary. We're classmates since then just like Nathan. She was a bully back then but when we became friends I manage to change her. We're always at home with dad. Doing funny things together. She appreciates my father because her father was a jerk. Lots of girls. She has her mother but her mother doesn't care about her.

"You've change, Ella" she said. Cutting my laugh.

"It is as if you're not the Ella who influence to change me. If it's about your father,  it's Qadr Allah(destined by God) Ella. You should not blame your mother for that. It's Allah's plan. Don't change yourself.  You're dad doesn't want it, too." she said lecturing me.

I was about to cry because that hits me. What she said was true. I'm always blaming Mom. Always.

Niel's POV

I saw Ella at the canteen. Even though I am not hungry.. I ordered. I just want to see her. I sat on a table right next to them. She is so beautiful.  Her smile that could light up my day. Her laugh that could melt my heart. I just want to be with her. I respect her. If I don't, then I definitely approach her since she was 1st year and I was 2nd year back then. I guess Nathan said that because he likes her, too. Poor me and my lil bro, captured  by a girl who doesn't even care to look us. How sad life could be.

"Hey bro!" Nathan said.

"Dare to say to offer a seat?" he continued

"Yes, of course." I just said

"Don't look Ella like that. She'll melt." He laughed

"Stupid!" I just said

"Do you like Ella?" I opened up

"Do I?" He just said

"I can't like her" he reasoned out

"So she's mine? I said and smiled

"No" he said