The Real Love vs. Anger

Assalamu'alaikum. I hope someone will read this and comment what he/she thinks. I don't know what to do. Yes. I have problems. A lot. But, in shaa Allah He(⇧) will help me. In shaa Allah. I am really sorry for the Chapter 5. That was a big mistake. Sorry. I hope you understand. Si this is it, the Real Chapter 5.:)

CHAPTER 5

Ella's POV

"Now look Ella. Love your mother. Please don't be too harsh to her. Your mom is your jannah(heaven). Your heaven lies on her. Don't you remember Ella? You've change me. Please, help yourself change. Forget that you're a muslimah? That you should take care of your parents because Allah said so? That you should be grateful you have a mom like that? Subhanallah Ella! Subhanallah! What are you doing with your mom can bring you to HELL!! Astaghfirullah!" she calmly said while holding my hands.

I was startled. I was not moving for those minutes. I was speechless.

"Please Ella. Btw, thank you for influencing me to be a good muslimah. And Alhamdulillah, now I am praying 5x. I am not listening to music anymore. And I got my hijab not just for a covering. Look, it's over the bosom. My hijab is now intact as it should be according to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.). Alhamdulillah." she continued

I almost forgot. That.. I am a muslimah. I almost forgot what my father said to me when he was still alive.

Flashback...

"Rushella, my dear" my father called me.

"Yes dad?" I replied happily. Because I know he will be telling me something I want to learn.

"Come here. I'll tell you a story. A story about a great person" he continued

I ran towards my father. I am excited to hear something.

"Really dad? Who is he by the way (btw)?" I started

My father started talking gathered facts. He loves to read Islamic books for his knowledge and also it is wajib (obligatory) for every muslim to learn its religion by faith. He was a christian and now a revert, Alhamdulillah.

Do you know Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)? My father said

"He is OUR Prophet Rushella. The last prophet of Allah. He is a great person physically, mentally and spiritually. We, the followers of the prophet should know who he is. Because Allah said that we should follow him because in him is the guidance of Allah. Allah is the only God and there is no other gods except Him. He who creates the heaven and the earth and everything on it. He who gave us Prophet Muhammad(saw) for us to be on the right path." smartly, he said

"Ma shaa Allah dad! I have learned something" i said with proud.

"So Rushella from that. I should tell you that you(pointing me to stressed out something) should follow our beloved prophet. Even though I will be gone. Understand?" He said again

"Yes father, I promised!"

End of flashback...

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY SHAINA! SO STOP JUDGING ME AND SAYING USELESS THINGS!" I shouted to Shaina.

She was shocked, so do I. Even though I need to thank her for saying those eye-opener speech of her. It was just the anger that I am feeling. That I hope it was not her lecturing me but my father. My father who I will not see anymore.

I walked out. I feel sorry for her.

"Sorry" I just whispered.

Yes I want to change. But I don't know how. That day, that my father died. I promised him before I went to school that I will tell him something so he needs to wait for me in my room. I want to tell him that the next day. The next day.....

"I want to wear a hijab" i cried saying it. That was supposed to be my surprise. But he didn't hear it from me.

"And I want to pray with you" another promise that was left unspoken. The next day...

After that I realize that I should seize the day. Say things I want to say. Do what is supposed to be done. What you need to be. To be a muslimah. And to say sorry to my mother. Is it too late for me to repent? Is it? Is it Ya' Allah? The Almighty God?

I opened my cellphone and a decision comes in my mind when I read my wallpaper....

Allah.. The Most Merciful...

Yes, He is! He is The Most Merciful. As long as you live, there is a chance! A chance to change.!