The Unspoken Feelings

Salam. Salam. Annyeong! Hehe. Who knows Korean here? Just learning the hangul alphabet. And it is so daebak! Daebak means amazing. Try it guys. It's the best language that you can use in writing your diary. No one knows what you're saying though. Haha.XD
Even though I am a muslim and still learning Arabic,too I love other languages. And somehow it has a connection to my course.:D History it is. ANTHROPOLOGIST in the making. Oops! Haha. Sorry. It's long already. So keep reading guys and just comment for reactions or something. Thanks!!

CHAPTER 3

Ella's POV

I went home that day early. The teachers are busy though. I went home that day lazily because I know my mom's there waiting again, for me. I hate her so much. How I wish this will vanish that easy, but.. no. Not that easy.

I went to my room where my father died. Weird right? He died in my room. My dad died the moment I got home from school. It is as if the whole world banged into me. My father who I loved the most. He died... He died waiting for me. But. Just but.

Now I am here in this room. Reminiscing again... the memories we had. Tsk. This room. My dad. My mom. My grandparents who are so nice (note the sarcasm). How I wish I have a sister so that she can experience what I am experiencing. Not because I want to have a lil sis. Of course, not.

My mom ate her dinner alone. As always. If she's finish then I will eat. I don't want to be with her. I don't think if I still love her. Do I still love her?

Mrs. Shella's POV

I waited for my daughter at school that day because she forgot her lunch box.

Ella is my daughter. My only daughter and I love her. She thinks that I am useless because I didn't help her father when he died. If it's hard for Ella so do I but she's too young to understand things. Too young for the secrets I'm holding for too long.

In fact, I am always waiting for her at school. To keep an eye at her. Yes, she is my daughter but it is as if I am a stranger for her. I don't know either how to deal with her. She's being stubborn and shows no respect to me. But, I understand. I'm her mom. Her Night Light. I will let her realize that I am her Night Light. A light when she is afraid of the dark. A light that she hugs when thunder and lightning strikes. A light that protects her no matter what. I will protect her even though I will be put in danger. Because she is my daughter. The only gift my husband left for me. A gift from Allah. She is my life. My everything.

My husband. My other half. My love. Yes, I let him die. For him not to suffer anymore. I didn't tell Ella about this. About her father's death. She may collapse if she knew the truth. The truth that my husband was poisoned. Because of me. Because someone wants me that's why he killed Ella's father.

Those days that I am holding him. Letting him die in my arms. My heart starts tearing apart. And I know it will last forever. Me being broken.

I waited for her, Ella. For us to eat dinner together but she refused. Again. It is okay. I understand.

Btw, I am Shella Devian. A professor. I was a professor at Ella's university. We let her study there because I was there and also because it is a standard university here at Canada. But for some good reasons, I resigned. And now I am a full-time bakeshop owner. I named it after Rush. I used to call her Rush but I stopped when she said so. Rushella's Bakeshop. I just love the name. It reminds me of her father.

Niel's POV

"Hey. Lil bro! You know Ella right?" i said to Nate.

"What about Ella Niel?" He replied.

"Nothing. She's pretty right?"

"Hey! Don't you dare fool her"

I am just saying that Ella is beautiful. Rushella Devian. The one who I wanted to marry. Yes. After graduation I will tell her that I love her since I first met her.

"Niel please. Don't make fun of her. You know that she is a muslim right? Respect it." He said while his green eyes turning to red now because of anger.

"What's wrong bro?" I said. "I want to marry her. So I have no reason to make fun of her" I continued.

I saw Nate's reaction. It is as if this will be a love triangle. I just simpered.