1.Getting Along

It was hot and sunny; the rays of the sun invaded our classroom by the uncovered windows.  I was sitting next to this girl call Eun Ji. She’s a kind hearted person. As the time passed by, I was doing nothing, just sitting patient. I have already done my class work and all there’s left to do is just sit and wait for the class to end. My sits were situated next to a window pane. And you know my right is Eun Ji and my back are Sleeq and Ray. I totally have a huge crush on Ray!!

Meanwhile waiting for the class to end, Eun Ji was like talking to the guys at the back and then suddenly they started to talk about ‘Jordan Jansen’. Lol. My ears are sensitive. So I turn back and started talking to them; Ray n Sleeq. “Undercover baby” Ray sings. I was like “isn’t that Jansen’s song?” **OMG!! HE SINGS JORDAN’S SONG!**. “yeah..why?” Ray replied and then twitched his eyebrows. “ I LOVE JORDAN JANSEN YOU KNOWH!” I shouted. “chill. Calm down…calm down.” Sleeq says. Ray stared at my keychain of Jordan Jansen’s picture that was hanging on my school bag. And then he said “yea I know u love him….”. “are you two Jordaneers ?” asked Eun Ji. “No” said Ray. “Then why are you singing that song?” Eun Ji asked again with a big grin on her face. “I was just singing randomly plus, I’m his listener not a jordaneer.” Ray replied. “are you?” Eun Ji asked Sleeq. “Sort of” Sleeq says with a smile.

I was making a pokerface while they were talking. Cause I felt so left out. (FOREVERALONE ._.) Ray turn back to me and asked me “Rai yah~"he called me with a cute accent "why do you like Jordan Jansen?”.**ASDFGHJKL HE TALK TO MEHH** “Oh….idk…I just like him because he inspires me, he make his fans to stay strong, he’s hot amazing and blaaaaa…” I don’t feel like I want to answer why I love JJ lol. Sleeq didn’t even bother to care what are we talking about and he just do his own work meanwhile Eun Ji was listening to our convo. Everyone was having an awkward silence after I answered Ray’s question. **I must make him (Ray) to know more about me!!! I need to seek his attention** I said “JORDAN JANSEN SKYPED WITH ME!!!”  see the look on their face was like shocked and excited.”Wah! really??” Eun Ji said. “Yea! Besides why would I lie??” I Replied. Ray dropped his jaw like he don’t believe what I said.