Mom & Dad!!

And that's when Ginny step in. "bwoh. Oppa! kenchana?!?" (babe, are you okay) Ginny Said. Looking seriously worried. I was like, since when did he become her ‘oppa’? Well you know bitches. Always getting in the middle of attention. Sleeq came up with an idea that he said it must’ve been dehydration. “can somebody buy him a drink?!?!” Ginny continues while shaking Ray. Taemin intrudes.. “What drink?” “Any drink…100 plus will do.” Sleeq said.  Taemin came right after he finishes his Physics exam. So Taemin went downstairs and bought 100 plus from the vending machine. Meanwhile, I was there looking at them; Ginny and Ray. I breathe heavily inhale and exhale. Few minutes later, Taemin came back and handed over the drink to me and I passed it to Sleeq. Sleeq helps him to get his head up from the table and then Ray drank the 100 plus. “Can you guys please leave? He needs some air!” Ginny ordered. Everyone moved except Ginny. She was hugging him loosely. Ray doesn’t seem to have any expression on his face. But indeed he was pale. Pale as heck! I turned back to my place and try not to look at them.

We wasted one period and the school periods came to an end.

DING DONG DING DONG,DING DING DING DONG

As the school bell rang, I turned and I saw Ginny goes to her place and packed up all the books on her table. I looked back at Ray as he was recovering from dehydration. Ray stared at the blank space and I told him that he nearly got my nerve! Of course I said it softly. Well I guess he didn’t listen. Because he didn’t give me any response. Then I ran toward Taemin who was on the way to the staircase. I gave him a hug and he gave me a kiss on my head. Lol.

While walking, I asked about his exam “So how was exam?” “It’s was cool.” “Cool? Like?” “Half easy half difficult.”  “oooohhhhh…ah..” I pouted. Remembering something. “Why did you bought the drink for him? Did you forget what happened few weeks ago?” I asked curiously. “oh. Nothing. I just learned from my mom that if somebody treats you badly, we should treat them back nicely.” He replied. “why?” I asked. “so that they’ll never forget what we’ve done.”He answered back. “jagiya! Let’s go to the canteen” I was stunned and still when called me ‘jagiya’ . it’s been a long time that he hadn’t been calling me that way. “ok!” “oh oppa! Chakaman!” I added. He was already few steps in front of me.

**In the canteen/cafeteria**

As we got there, we saw Chanyeol with his gang were sitting there eating… one of them, Sehun said “eh, hyung ah, Taemin is back” he said it to Chanyeol. The rest were looking at us. And Chanyeol get up from his seat and headed towards us. I was very shaky that time cause I was scared if he wanted to do something bad to Taemin. I hid behind Taemin. “hiya guys…” he gave a smirk on me. “Hey taemin you look well…gorgeous!” he tapped on Taemin’s back. I was still hiding at the back. Lol. “Sorry if my gang beat u up violently…I was just commanding someone’s wish.” I thought that he might do something bad to him again but instead he apologized.  “Oh. Eherm..it’s nothing.” Taemin moved his hand through his hair and showing certain sign that he feels awkward. “See you guys around later then.” Chanyeol get back to his seat and his gang started asking him about what happened.

I bought myself a drink meanwhile Taemin bought himself fish fillet. He loves to eat that! Then I got a text from my driver saying that there would be great news and he will tell me if I get home. So I texted back ‘Pick me up now!!’ So me and Taemin walked back to the main gate and then saw my driver was already there! I get into the car and wave goodbye to Taemin. “oppa! See you tomoro!”

When I arrived home, my maid said there is a call for me. So I grab the telephone and said:

Me: Hello…who is this?

???: Helloow my freaky-deaky! Daddy’s here!

Me: OMG! Dad!! I miss you so much! How are you? Where’s mom? Wh-

Dad: I’m fine yea.. how are you my freaky-deaky?

Me:  awh dad please stop calling me freaky-deaky…I’m 16 now not 6.

Dad: haha…I would still like to call you my freaky-deaky…

Me: dad… -,-

Dad : Your mom’s here

Mom: Hey there freaky-deaky!

Me : *facepalm* Mom…. Please don’t call me that again or else I’ll hang up the phone!

Mom: Alright dear… how are you doing? Is everything alright there?

Me: I’m great mom… nothing’s change here…

Mom: We’ve got a great news for you! (she said in a cheerful way)

Me : Wha..really? what is it? Am I going to have a sister/brother?

Mom: You’re funny. Of course not!

Me : Then what is it? Tell me now!

Mom: okay….We’re coming back from UK!

Me: OMG REALLY?! WHEN WILL YOU ARRIVE HERE?

Mom & Dad : Tomorrow perhaps.

Me: Tomoro?!! SURE!! I’M WAITING!!I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Mom : we’ve got present for you too!

Me: What?

Mom: you’ll see.

-End convo-