2 Weeks Later

2 weeks later……..so yea I took the Mid Year Examination. It went bad as well as good. Lol...it’s actually ok ok then we’re back, studying normal lessons as usual. But guess what??!! TAEMIN IS BAACKK!! I’m so happy! His face went back to normal. No bruises and no more scars. When he enters the class, he looks so happy..he act like there’s nothing had ever happened to him. I bet he had forgotten on what happened few weeks ago. I greeted him with a playful kiss on his cheek and I also said ‘Welcome Back’ to him and that I really miss him. Unfortunately, he has to sit for his own Mid Year Exam set 2. And his paper will be totally different from ours. He was also allowed to go home after the exam. Fair enough. He will be in the teacher’s office.

When the lesson started, our Advanced Math’s teacher came into our class and we saw her holding our test papers. I always knew that I failed on this subject. “You see this paper I’m holding?” She was trying to catch everyone’s attention. Everybody looked. “You all knew what it is right? Your test paper! It totally disappoint me!” She continues. “I’m going to distribute these papers from the highest first “She said. “Ivy, Jasmine, Shye Siew, Ginny, Xuenny, Ray, Sleeq” “These people scores 90% and above” She added. I was shocked to hear Ray’s name! I didn’t even care about that jerk anymore. After that, she mixed all the papers together and she called out our names to get our papers back. And when I get mine, its pain to see that I failed. But I wouldn’t be surprised if I failed this subject because I was expecting that I’m gonna fail it no matter what.

Just then I realized that it was Thursday. I almost forgot to bring my PE shirt. Because, I used to think that PE is on the Saturdays. I was used to attend PE class on Saturdays since the 7th Grade. And then recess, I asked my bestfriend, Kim Na Na to accompany me to the toilet to change clothes. We weren’t allowed to wear sportswear earlier than PE period. But some ppl still didn’t follow the rules. I don’t want to get into trouble so I just wear normal school uniform in the morning.

After recess, we have Hangul lessons. One period only then we went to the gym to have PE. On the way to the gym, Ray walked next to me. “Can u please stay out of my side” I ordered nicely to him. “Come on…it happened few weeks back why are u still acting this way??” he asked. “Why? Because u’re just a jerk that’s trying to use me as a PDA” I said.

“using you? Huh what?”

“as if u don’t know” I said sarcastically

“what do you mean by ‘using u’” Ray asked

“Save it!” I answered and immediately run to the gym.

The coach asked us to run 2 rounds and then get back into the gym and warm up. I think he’s doing it wrong. Because we suppose to warm up first before we do those running thing. “All set. Good morning class” He greeted. “Good morning coach” We bowed. “Today we’re gonna run 1500 m” He said. “ Run 8 rounds and a half” He added. Everyone natters. Seriously…who doesn’t grouch when they were asked to run that such rounds? We were divided into a group of two and girls have 2 groups and boys only one. Because the amount of female students are more than the male ones. So we ran and ran and ran and ran…I ran for 4 rounds and then I stopped running and started to jog. You wouldn’t believe it! It was fatiguing!! After all the girls were finished, the boys were asked to do the running. Me and Amery, another friend of mine sat on a bench nearby the running tracks to watch them run. I also realized that I was only focusing on Ray whenever he passed by. He was so serious.

“Stop! You already have a boyfriend” I thought to myself

“I need to focus on something else…okay right no more RAY” I thought to myself again.

When everyone was done, we all walked back to our class and waiting for the next lesson to start. Everyone was grouchy saying “ow my leg hurts…I’m so tired…I can’t walk” and blaa.. Then Ray walks in and he looks seriously tired and sweaty. He wiped his sweat on his face by his hand…aside from looking tired and sweaty, he also looked pale. And then when he sit down, his immediately fainted!!! Everyone else was calling out his name but he didn’t say anything and started humming something…not humming songs he was just like “hmmph..”. Sleeq believes that he was dehydrated! *gasped*