Knowing Taemin

Most of the guys hate Taemin. The one who hates him the most is Chanyeol. Chanyeol is the most attractive guy in our class. He got that swag ,fahion,money,fame and whatever..girls would be like attracted to him and so on,but it all change when Taemin came to our class. Every girls in my class was so into Taemin..EVEN ME!! but it doesn't affect my feelings to Ray. Maybe it will. who knows.

We; Eun Ji,Me,Ray,Sleeq and Taemin gathered up in a circle. I was sitting infront of Ray and next to Eun Ji and Taemin!! I can't help myself of looking at these two beautiful creatures!!okayy..soo... Sleeq asked Taemin to intoduce himself to us. Which he did..he told us his name,age,where he lived, his family and many more. Then everybody took turns to introduce themselves to him. oh gaad! I keep on staring at Taemin while he was explainning !! HE'S SO HEART MELTING!! @,@

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ray's POV

oh so here's the new guy trying to act cool~ pfft...he look like a gay guy to me.. ugh! just as i saw Rai was completely into him, i felt something that makes me wanna kill him! don't tell me that i'm jealous or anything but it just felt so wrong! cause everytime i saw Rai, my heart would beat faster.But when i saw her with that new boy ,something is not right. it's like there's something between us.. wait..what if my feelings are just playing with me? what if it's not? what if...ugh just forget it! I must tell her how i feel towards her this break time!! CAUSE I'M A MAN!....I heard some one was calling my name, it echoed on my mind......saying "Ray...."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

"wei! Ray ah?!?! rayyy...." i waved infront of of his eyes and thn snapped my fingers. "Oh sorry sorry what? What is it?" he apologized. "Eh where are you now? London ah? Paris ah? day dreaming to where oh??" Sleeq teased him. "hahaha" taemin giggled. Eun Ji was chuckling loudly~ "Awwhh isn't he cute?" i respond to Taemin's laugh. "What?" everyone excluding taemin were looking at me strangely. "Wait, did i just said that out loud??" I told them. There was a long pause before we could continue.

“eh taemin ah, let me show u around the school” I promised~

“sure!” he said in excitement

~~DING DONG DING DONG, DING DING , DING DONG~~

“Thank you class! I’ll see you again on Saturday” Ms Stella voice out from the ‘darkness’. “Thank you Ms Stella” Everybody thanked her. I was still thinking about yesterday..u know about Ray..he said he’s gonna tell me something. But the question is WHAT is it?

"Eh, Rai, let's go to the cafeteria! :)" Ray offered.

"awhh too bad. i already promised Taemin that I'll accompany him." I explained. I hoped that he's not dissapointed with what i just said. I feel bad for him.

"Rai! Let's go!" Taemin waved meanwhile i was talking to Ray. "Cakaman! (wait) I'll wait u outside the class" I respond.

"umm what if we go lunch together at the cafeteria later on?" I suggested Ray. "Alright then" he agreed.

So i left him alone with Sleeq in the class................. Taemin and I started to wander around the school area. I showed him the Cafeteria first which took 5 minute just to walk from our class to the Cafeteria. After that, we went back to our secondary section,and then I showed the way to the toilet which was located in the same building as our class. Boy's toilet is just downstairs meanwhile the girl's toilet is upstairs. Next, we went to the library which is located on top of the building so we have to walk up by the staircase -,- and it took 5 minutes too!! How tiring! I have no choice. I have to show him all around the school. While we were together, many students from different classes stared at Taemin in a sarcastic way. I bet they already knew about him being the 'New Guy' .

~~DING DONG DING DONG, DING DING, DING DONG~~

woah! the whole journey took 30 minutes! i can't believe it..lol so we ran into the class in a hurry. Cause we're afraid that the teacher might scold us for being late.

So we all continued the lesson as usual untill 12.20pm.. it's our lunch time!!

I promised Ray that we go to the cafeteria and have our lunch together there. "Ray! come on, let's go to the cafeteria" :) i said gladly. "Then what about Taemin?" he asked. "I think he will eat his lunch here(in class). He told me that his mom's gonna bring him his food so ya" I replied. "Kayy..let's go" he ordered.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Taemin's POV

What a day! I thought to myself. It's been 5 hours that I'm in this school. I can't believe that i have so many friends already! I hope everything will be alright. ~~grrr grrr grr~ my stomach's growling, i'm so hungry! where's mom anyway? ~beep beeep~ my Iphone5 rang.. i take a look at my phone and saw :

'A message from Mom'

Taemin yah! omma is already here! please go downstairs and take your food!

so i went down to get my food..i walk back to the class by myself and then i wanted to surprise Raithat i knew where's the cafeteria by going there by mah self.  I remembered where Rai showed me the directions to get to the cafeteria. Go straight and turn left. But i'm not really sure whether the directions are correct. I'm scared if i'm lost. It would've been very embarrassing. I think and think and think, then i've already made up my mind to go to the cafeteria.

**************************************************************************************************

** Meanwhile In the cafeteria**

"Ray, u go find some place to seat then i'll buy us food" I said. I noticed that i always bought the same food and drinks from the same stalls because i found their foods are so tasty! hahah so i bought myself  fried noodles and orange juice. Then as for Ray, i bought him Milo and kimchi! with his money of course~ lol. I handed him his food and drink and then he thanked me. i sit face to face with him! it's just like we're having a date or something!! hahah After we finished eating, we threw away the plastic boxes into the rubbish bin..(just following the orders of the PDO master) lol! Without hesitation, I asked Ray “ so what do you want to tell me? You know the other day you said that u want to tell me something but then u left…”

He held my hand and then say “Actually what I wanted to tell you is that"