Taemin & Me?

***OMG OMG OMG*** I really freaked out at that time! I don't know what to say. He's right, I have feelings for him since we first met. And I'm not sure about my feelings either. Sometimes I can get Taemin off my mind.And sometimes Ray will always playing around in my head. I Just as I was about to speak to answer him that I want to be his missus, I’m a little too late cause Ginnie interrupt our conversation. She runs toward Ray and then she act so bitchy like infront of me. I think she’s drunk. I saw her drinking 2 bottles of red Wine tonight. She grabbed Ray and then she took him inside with her bestfriends. “Rai..you don’t have to answer it now! You can answer it tomorrow if you want…I’m always here for you.”

 I was here standing alone in the darkness. No friend. No laughter. No nothing. I was completely

alone and it’s cold. I stared at the moon blankly hoping miracle to happen. I wrapped my own shoulder with my hand and then keep looking at moon and the stars. I hummed a few songs which goes like ‘by the lights of the silvery moon’. When suddenly Taemin appear out of nowhere; He took off his coat and then wrapped it around my body so that I won’t feel cold.

“Hi.” He said

“Hi” I said with a warm smile. My heart was just pounding whenever Ray and Taemin are around. I can’t explain why. But Taemin is just so cute!! I could kill myself right now because of his cuteness!

All of a sudden, I became so hyper! Maybe I drink too much sweet drinks just now. Lol. “Taemin ah! Why are you so cute??!!” I asked him desperately. All he does is just laugh and smile.

(ATTENTION PLEASE~~ lol okay remember that moment when Ray n Taemin were fighting? And why? Because Taemin wants Rai to be his. And and and and and and and THIS PART IS WHERE TAEMIN’S GONNA LIE TO HER AND MAKE HER HIS)

“eh Rai, I have to tell you something…”

“oh come on,what is it?”  I punched his shoulder lightly.

“It’s about Ray.”

“well, what about him?”

“Last time when I was spending time with him, he told me that he was trying to fool you by making you believe that he likes you.” “Can’t you see he was just pretending?” He lied.

My smile turns upside down to hear what he just said. I burst into tears when I knew that Ray was just pretending. He was trying to fool me all this time. I thanked Taemin for telling me that or else I will be humiliated by Ray’s ‘friends’. After I thanked Taemin, he suddenly hugs me. I am still crying though. While hugging, I can feel his warm body which makes me more comfortable hugging me.  <3 Then, he let go off me and he wiped my tears away with his finger. I was about to walk away when he suddenly pull me and kiss me on the lips! The taste of his sexy lip makes me want to kiss him forever! Next, after we done kissing, he ask me “Will you be my girlfriend ?” :3  with a cute face on ! . Since he told me the truth about Ray, as a reward for him, I said that I love to be his girlfriend.

The party continues until 12 am. I just remembered that we have school tomorrow. So I asked taemin if he could drive me back home. He said that his driver will drive me home meanwhile he’s accompanying me in the car. I sit with him in the backseat..in my mind was like ***Are an item now??!?!*** It was escalated quickly!!! I can’t even believe what’s happening to me right now. “jagiya~ you can call me your oppa now!” Taemin teased xP. “aigoo..I’m am your girlfriend since how many minutes ago..and you want me to call you oppa?” I teased back. “fine then! I’ll call you my oppa” I said xD As we arrived to my house, he followed me out to my door and kiss me good night. ^_^

**Next Day**

It was another fine morning. I wake up pleasingly hoping that today will get better than yesterday. I almost forgot that me and Taemin were an Item now. Luckily I just updated my facebook description that I’m in a relationship with Lee Taemin last night. There were a lot of likes and comments on it…. But i don’t want to reply their comments.

I took a shower then dressed up in another way without tying my hair. (cause I usually tie my hair to school). After that I took a breakfast and I compliment my maid’s cooking is great and awesome. She was so pleased to hear that.

Then, I went straight into the car and I ask my driver to switch on the radio and then turn  the station to channel 101. The music on that station are so fresh & new. Most of the students in my school love to listen to that station every morning. While listening, the DJ reads out all the messages that were sent to them. And then there’s a message goes ‘To my jagiya, Rai…I will always be anywhere you want me to be. I would like to request a song called ‘Julliete’(SHINEE) dedicated to my jagiya.  from Taemin Oppa’ The song goes on and on in my head.

When I arrive to school, everyone look at me like I ever kill 5 people in one time. That’s strange I thought to myself. I think almost everyone in the school knows that I’m dating the ‘new guy’ aka Taemin. Everything went to normal when I walked into my class. Everyone in the class doesn’t even care about me and Taemin dating.

~~DING DONG DING DONG, DING DING, DING DONG~~

The school bell rang. So the lesson started like usual. The problem is, it’s hard for me to communicate with Taemin oppa since Yuri sit next to me. Lol. It’s okay. At least I got someone to be entertained. Cause Yuri is so fun to be with!

**Chemistry Lesson**

“Good morning class” Our teacher, Mr.Yeap came in and greet. Everyone greeted back. “Today we will talk about Ionic Bonding” He started. I was like ***duh …boring…***

“Eh, Rai, is it true that you and Taemin are couple??” Eun Ji asked curiously.

“ hehe..peace…me and him are couple now” I said

Sleeq and Ray seems to overheard us wrongly. Sleeq bugged into our convo and ask “Wait what? You and Ray are couple?” I can see that happy face of Ray when Sleeq asked his question. So I explained “Nohoho….not Ray but Taemin” I fake a cough. “wait, last night we were…what, how ?” Ray joined in. “You didn’t know?” Eun Ji asked. “She updated her description last night” Eun Ji continues. “Whooosshhhh” Mr. Yeap waved and cut our convo. “Can u guys please listen to what am I trying to teach here?” he continued. I turn back to the front and look at the ‘Ionic Bonding’ thing. We've leant it back in middle schoool =,=

************************************************************

Ray’s POV

I was in confusion after I heard that she and Taemin are coupling now. I knew that there was something fishy about that kid. I’m sure he had already planned this for a long while. I wonder what will he do next. I feel so stupid after I knew that they were together. I must know what did he do to make Rai as his. But before that, I will seek a revenge on him for what he did to my face last time. I should ask Chanyeol for help.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

***so there you gooooooooo! Hehehe what a suspend right? Keep reading ppl…I’m gonna make another drama soon***