Late At Night

The nightwatcher is also known as the security. The nightwatcher seems to be sleeping. I bet he's drunk and then fall asleep on the swing. The air getting cooler and cooler. One of the street lamps was flickering. ***Where could he be?*** I questioned myself. All the negativity thoughts are coming into my mind..my heart beats faster and faster..I walked slowly hoping that he could appear magically infront of me... i was soo scared that if dogs are around. They could bite me and tear my flesh off..

****************************************************************************************************

Taemin's POV

I was walking along the road near my house...I don't know what else to think other than my mom's birthday party tomoro. Maybe I just invite someone from my school to her b'day party.That would be awesome! As I walk, I found this road which leads to Rai's house. Without any doubt, i walked in just to see something unusual around that area. *whistle* *whistle* *wishtle* while i was walking I saw someone was walking..she looked a lil bit fimiliar to me.... i think n think n think...***AHA! THAT MUST BE RAI!*** I wonder what she's doing in the middle of the night! so I hide near the bushes which i can see a clear view of Rai n_n

*******************************************************************

I was still in my pajamas..***blurrrghh*** I shivered. I covered my body with both of my arms so that it will keep me warm. The clouds cover up the moon and the place is getting darker without the moonlight.

"This is nuts! WHERE IS HE?? IS HE TRYING TO FOOL ME?!" I screamed.

My heart started beating louder and louder,Suddenly, I felt a super warm body hugging me from my back. "sshh, You don't have to worry, he's here now" I was in total shock !!! So I turned back and face him... "Ray ah...." I glanced towards his eyes. Before i continued my word, he suddenly kissed me on the lips!! ***Am I dreaming?? It feels like i'm in heaven and I never thought that it feels so great***

It was a super long smooch. <33 "I love you" Ray said to me. "i..i...i...." my words were cut by my phone which was ringing.~~beep beep~~  Ray let go off me..***who would possibly texting me at this time?*** I took out my phone from my pocket and then there's one message from an annonymous. which says:

hey Rai ^^ Taemin here! I just want to invite you to my mom's birthday party.sorry for the late invitation! it'll be held tomoro at my house. 3pm-5pm (after school).I'll ask my driver to pick you up kay? :D so i'll see you soon!

How the hell did he get my phone number?? I was lost in confusion....like an illusion.~~ "Who's that?" asked Ray. "ohh it's just taemin.^,^..he invited me to his mom b'day party" I replied back.. "sooo I'm gonna go home now :) hope u don't mind~~ hehe see u at school" I ran back home as fast as i could.

*********************************************************************

Ray's POV

hah *quick sigh* i just did it!! i just i just ...i..i..i just confess to her! and I just kissed her!! this is amazing! I didn't even know that i was about to kiss her! It was escalated quickly~ But the problem is why do Taemin always show up everytime when me n Rai have such a special moments?? There's something fishy about him.. and one major problem is that..i'm not sure if Rai get my points or not~ hahhaha I kissed her! I stayed in the park for a lil bit longer...

************************************************************************************

Taemin's POV

I..I can't believe what i just saw! Srsly? he kissed her and then confess to her? hehe lucky me, i was born to be a spoiler~ i texted Rai so that i could break their 'sweet' moments together. Cause I wanna make Rai as mine! Ain't no other guy will ever take her away from me!

**********************************************************************

I went back home safely..lol i have to climbed up again so no one suspected me..even my maid and my driver. My parents gave that house to me meanwhile they're staying in UK for a little while. They have business to settle. I tucked myself back in my bed pretend that it didn't happened. Pretend that everything was just an illusion. (Cause illusion never change into something real).

*******************************************************************

Ray's POV

Just as I was about to go home, I heard a sound rustling from the nearby bushes. I went closer and closer to it. To my sursprise, I saw a guy just jump out infront of me! wait that dude seems so fimilliar. As he turns to face me, I saw the look of anger in his eyes! It was Taemin! "Weh Taemin! why are you here?!" I asked... "You know what? You're just a spoiler! You know that!?! Go get your own life bitch!" I continued. Cursing him...

His fist was getting tighter and tighter. All of a sudden, he grabbed my colar and smack me on the wall and then said "shut up u fkcing asshole! look, you don't deserve to be with Rai! n Someday, I'm gonna make her mine!" He replied me in a mean manner. He punch me in the stomach and the face! ugh! how could he? i wanted to fight back but i just couldn't move! he's so strong than he looks!

***********************************************************************

**Next Day**

Yawn~~ I woke up early this morning cause idk..i feel so happy! my moods are cheering up!I went to wash myself,get ready in my school uniform then my maid prepared me Scrable Egg with sandwiches for breakfast! "yummm" as i eat my breakfast. It taste so good!! After that, I picked up my bag and my driver sent me to school.

The class door wasn't unlocked yet. pfft.. I went into the office to get the attendance book and the keys. Next I inserted tht key into the locker..turn left and right...then the door was completely unlocked! heheh I switched on the lights and fans and then i open the window widely.

Just as everyone arrived to class, I noticed that Ray wasn't around.  Where could he be? What happened to him last night? lol maybe he's too excited that he confessed to me. "eh taemin yah! thanks for the invitation to ur mom's birthday party! I'll promise that i'll be there! ^^" I said. "Oh alright! haha no prob! ;)" He winked. ***ASDFGHJKKKKL IT MAKES ME MElT*** "sooo ahemmm" I cleared my throat. "I wonder where's Ray right now" I asked everyone near me.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***So hahah this his the chappter lol...anime picture yah..lol..i'll update soonn! enjoy reading pepol <33 and by the way thanks for stopping by and didn't subscribe.FYI there's another riot coming soon! i bet it's gonna be a war! :).***