Chapter 23

"That's weird, where's (y/n)." said Vernon.

"Didn't you just have art with her?" ask Mingyu.

"Yeah I did, but she said she needed to get her phone because she left it in a classroom. Shouldn't she be out by now?"

Brian had carried you out of the room to where everyone was standing for the fire drill. 
Dino was the first one to see you. "OMMO  (Y/N)!"

"TEACHER! TEACHER! SOMEONE HELP US!" shouted Jeonghan.
"What happened? Why is she like this?" asked Vernon. 

Brian explained. "I don't know. I heard someone pounding on the door in the chemistry class, I recognized (y/n)'s voice and tried opening the door but it didn't work. So I ended up breaking through the glass and getting her out through there. When I came in the room there was gas everywhere." 

"(Y/N) WAKE UP. (Y/N) WAKE UP!" Dino started shaking you.

"DINO! THAT'S NOT HELPING." Emily snapped. 

The teachers rushed over with a nurse to check what was happening. 

"She's currently unconscious right now. We need to move her to my office and see how she's doing." said the nurse. 

"OMMO MY JAGIYYAAA. I'LL CARRY YOU." Dino said picking you up bridal style. 

"Hand her over." Vernon said setting his arms up.

"But she's already in my arms." Dino said sticking his tongue out. 

"Fine. Don't drop her!" Vernon warned.

The teachers needed Brian to stay and explain what happened in the chemistry room. 

*DURING LUNCH*

Everyone was having lunch outside under a tree at the open fields. On the other hand you were still unconscious. Brian was walking past the whole group, and Woozi invited him to join. 

"I think something worse could've happened to (y/n) if you weren't there." said Wonwoo. 

"People were checking what type of gas it was and they reported it to be carbon monoxide." explained DK. 
Dino's eyes bugged out. "OMMO THAT'S A DEADLY GAS. IT'LL TOTALLY KILL YOU. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE." 

"You just saved her life." said Seungkwang. 

"I guess so." Brian said shyly. 

"Is (y/n) still unconscious?" asked Jun.

Vernon answered his questions. "Yeah I checked before lunch and she's still sleeping." 

"IS SHE DEAD?" Dino said in a panic tone.

"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OF COURSE SHE ISN'T!" Emily scolded Dino.

"I think she didn't breath enough of it to die or anything." Explained Brian. "Do you guys want to go check on her?" 

"No, don't come. I'm fine." you said appearing out of nowhere. 

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Dino ran up to hug you. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" 

"I'm alive." you say tiredly. 

"When did you wake up?" asked Joshua. 

"Just a few minutes ago. " you answered. 

"You should've stayed there to get some rest." said Vernon. 

"I'm okay." you smiled. 

He went over and gave you a hug. "Thanks Brian, because of you she's safe." 

Brian looked confused. "You guys are.."