FINAL CHAPTER

Hey everyone! It's currently two in the morning and I have school at seven tomorrow but I really wanted to get the final chapter up because I don't want to keep any of you waiting any longer. I apologize for the sucky ending if you guys would like an epilogue or a what happens after the final chapter please feel free to comment and I will do so if you guys would like me too. SARANGHAE 😘❤️
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You retreated your hand back as fast as you could after hitting him.

Vernon put his hand on his face where you slapped him, and made a groaning face.

"S-Sorry." you said leaving the room.
Vernon puts his hands down and says, "WAIT."

Turning around slowly, your eyes made a connection with his.

"Are we really over?" he asks. "I'm being sincere."

Looking into his eyes you knew he wasn't trying to be hard, his eyes had softened and he was completely serious.

"Yeah.." you said while turning back around. "I'm being sincere too."

With those final words you left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT EMILY'S HOUSE*

You rung her doorbell waiting for someone to open the door. The door opened and Emily was standing there drenched in sweat. "What is it?" she said whipping her face with a towel.

"Can I stay with you for now."

"Come in." she gestured.

She led you to her bedroom. "What happened? Not staying with Brian anymore?"

"I was never planning on staying with him." you answer.
"You just want to leave Vernon's house?" she said while taking a sip of water.

"Pretty much." you said. "What were you doing? Working out?"

"I was practicing a dance."

"Well you're sweaty...Very sweaty."

"I know." she took her towel and whipped her face again. "You can stay here for as long as you want, I don't care."

"Really?" you were happy to hear that. "Thanks."

"Welcome. I'm going to go shower, when I come back let's go eat something."

You nodded your head in agreement and she left.

*COUPLE MINUTES LATER*
Emily came back drying her hair with a towel.

"I love the, "fresh out of the shower" feeling."

"Me too." you reply. "Where do I sleep?"

"Hmmm. There's an extra bedroom downstairs, can you stay there?" she asked.

"Fine with me."

"Let's get your stuff set up later. I'm hungry."

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"
She took a while to think. "Tteokbokki, and kimbap sounds good."

"Street food?"

"Exactly that."

You and Emily walk to the street near her house, where it was food cart heaven. Emily ordered probably everything there. You were staring out how cluttered the table was.