Fighting for What I Love (Derek Hale Imagine) {Teen Wolf}

I was sick of people talking crap about me and my friends and there was this one girl who was starting it all and I don't know but I was going to figure it out today. For once I was going to stand up for myself and not let Derek or the pack try to fight my fights for me I was done being picked on and treated like a little kid. So I tried to act as normal as possible so the pack or my parents wouldn't detect something was wrong. "Hey Diya do you think we could have the pack meeting/sleepover at your house on Friday?" I heard Scott asking me but it was very faint because I was trying to recall all the moves Derek taught me in training. No I am not a supernatural I am human like Stiles but Derek and Scott mainly Derek though wanted me to learn some moves in case someone wasn't there to protect me when I needed it. "Diya did you hear me?" I felt Scott nudging me starting to pick up I was distracted and not paying attention like I usually do. "Oh yeah sorry that would be fine my parents are going out of town for the weekend because of some high school reunion/benefit dinner at their old school in Texas. Plus they wanted to visit some family since they were close." I say trying to cover up my blush and the zoning out. I felt a buzz in my pocket from my phone going off. "Hey guys I have to take this it's Derek." I said excusing myself but as I was leaving I heard Stacy (the girl who has been spreading those horrible rumors about me) starting to run her mouth and in that moment I knew it was time to end this here and now. But me being foolish didn't know I pushed the call accept button so Derek could hear everything going on and plus I forgot the pack was still in hearing range but I didn't care at that moment. I was levied and I had a feeling the every one of my so called "friends" knew what she was saying and it hurt because they didn't do anything to stop it. "HEY STACY!!" I yelled getting her attention seeing how we were in the hallway. "Oh what the hell do you want you bottom feeder. We all know why you hang out with Lydia and them, well I guess the correct thing would be to say we all know why they hang out with you. It's sad you don't see that Derek is just using you to get sex and your group feelings bad for you and they pity you." She says sneering and trying to turn around walking outside thinking she got to me but truth is she didn't know half of it I brought out the better side of Derek but no time for that right now it was time to get revenge so I followed her out not even care who saw or heard anymore. "Really isn't that funny because I think the real reason is because you are jealous and I am sick and tired of you thinking you can just walk all over me and spread pathetic rumors about me because you are jealous. I mean we aren't in middle school for goodness gracious get over the fact that you can't have everything. Who doesn't know you want Derek but news flash you can't have him and you never will get a chance with him even if I am out of the picture." I said fuming and right after I finished that rant I didn't give her a chance to try and open her annoying mouth even more to try and piss me off more. So I did what every rational would do I decked her a good one in the face. I took all my anger out on her and I mean she did get a few good hits in. But in that moment is when Derek came to a screeching halt into the parking lot. From the sounds of it he got out of his car and was yelling at the pack for not stopping it but they just got there also. I was underneath Stacy currently but I used a move Malia showed me and flipped us over and started to land punches in her face and on her stomach. I mean no way was I leaving her to walk away after everything she said about me and in that moment Derek pulled me off of her still kick and reaching out to get her while Scott helped Stacy up and was holding her back but from the looks of it she needed help more than restraints. Finally I realized it was raining out after my adrenaline ran out and I was freezing and I felt blood running down my face from a cut on my eyebrow I presume. "What the hell where you thinking Diya?!" Derek yelled helping me into his car and driving off towards the loft and that is when I lost it I broke down crying and explained everything to him. "I am sick and tired of people think and the pact and you included Derek thinking I can't take care of myself and I was sick of her saying I wasn't good enough for you and Stiles, and them. So I took a stance for once. I wasn't letting anyone fight this battle for me. I mean it was mine to fight and I think I did a pretty good job at it to thanks to your amazing training." I leaned in to kiss Derek but as soon as our lips met I felt a pain ripple through my body because of my lip. I pulled away and noticed we arrived at the loft so I got out and went upstairs to the room Derek and I shared most of the time. "Here Diya please let me help you heal and take away some of the pain and please change out of those soaking wet clothes I don't want you to get sick." He said starting to take off my clothes but I noticed that the pain was started to go away slowly but I wasn't going to let him do that because I wanted to experience what it was like to hurt after a fight. "Please don't let me live a little can we just go and cuddle on the couch?" I said pulling on one of Derek's big shirts and a pair of his boxers. "Sure anything for you babe and you know I heard everything you said to her and so forth because you accepted my call and I wanted to let you know I love you to death. I don't know what I would do without you and she was wrong about everything she said." He told while rocking me back and forth slowly while humming to me and that is how I fell asleep that night.

Please let me know what yall think and I hope you enjoy.~Sage(:

P.S. feel free to request an imagine.