Wesley Imagine (Emblem3)

"Carlie I got a question to ask you and it's really important. I know we have been going out for a year and some months and well I was wondering if you would wanna move in with me " Wes asked me while he opened up a box with a house key in it. "Yes of course I will Wes!" I said getting up to hug him. He had taken me out to breakfast to ask me this. After he paid we headed to my apartment to pack up my stuff and move it to his. "Here I'll go and start putting my clothes in boxes and wanna take my tv or sell it?" I asked heading up to my room to pack up my stuff with him following me. "How about we take the one from your room and bring it over to put in the guest bedroom and sell the one in the living room with the apartment. Wait this is your apartment you own correct?" Wes asked sounding a bit puzzled. "Yes I was surprised they let me buy it when I moved here. Okay that sounds good. Okay lets see should i bring the towels and plates I have?" "Yes that would be smart you keep packing your clothes and I will go and pack the towels and washcloths up." Wes said grabbing some boxes and heading to my bathroom. After I finished packing my whole closet full of clothes and than the tv in my room. I moved on to pack all the dishes and stuff from my kitchen. "Carlie were is the tape?" Wes asked walking into the kitchen. "Ah it should be on either the counter or my bed. Also I'm going to pack up all the food I bought a couple days ago and through away anything that is bad." I said heading to the refrigerator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally we are done after how many hours? About 10 or so later." I said after we packed all my stuff and getting it to Wes' house and putting the stuff that needed to go in the freezer and fridge away. All we have to do is put my clothes away tomorrow and the dishes and tv. "Carlie I am happy you decided to move in with me but not about all the work." Wes said as he head to the kitchen to start putting away the dishes. "Yeah me to Wes thanks for asking now we just got to rent out my apartment. I love you Wes." I said kissing his cheek. "And I love you more Carlie." Wes replied kissing my lips.