Ch 5

She smiled back at me and then bit her lip again. We stood looking at each other a wee bit awkwardly for a couple of seconds, then she reached her arm out and kind of tapped me on the arm, I felt a wee buzz of electricity and suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach.

Claire: Wait there two secs, ok?

I nodded and she disappeared into the girls toilets. A couple of seconds later she threw the door open and grabbed my hand, before i knew it I had been dragged into the ladies and thrown up against a wall. She pushed her body onto mine and kissed me, I started to kiss her back and put my arms around her lower back, pushing her into me even more while our tongues massaged each others. Her hands were in my hair as we embraced passionately, my hands moved down to her ass and she responded to the movement with a stifled groan in my mouth.

Christopher: Whats my name

Claire: Hmmm Daddy

She backed herself onto the wall and I placed my hands on it either side of her head, we started kissing again as her hands moved down my torso, reaching down to my trousers until she could feel my bulge. As she started caressing it I started to moan with pleasure, I realized just how turned on I was and how hard my dick had become. She started to unzip my fly and reached inside, the feeling of her hands on my member was amazing, she was groping around and I could see in her eyes just how excited she was getting, her eyes were wild from the thrill of it all. In one fluid movement she freed my shaft from my trousers and shifted her body down against the wall, she held my cock in her hand and then lent forward taking it in her mouth. I gasped as her lips passed over the head, her fingers pulling back the foreskin exposing the glans which her tongue danced around sending shivers of ecstasy up my spine. She moaned heavily with my cock inside her mouth, sending vibrations reverberating through my shaft and her wet tongue expertly sliding around my throbbing cock. I was in heaven.

Christopher: Shit

Claire: Mhmmm daddy you taste good

I rubbed her head and pushed my dick farther down her throat, shit was getting intense until I heard a knock on the door