Ch 19

Kristen Pov : I know this is wrong but I'm going to enjoy this. If I cant have it at home I can have some innocent fun with Christopher. He grabbed my ass and pull me tighter into him. Then his fingers tickled up my sides to cup my breast. He was fighting fire with fire, because every time I raked a nail over his nipple, he would lightly pinch mine. As good as it felt to kiss him, I had other adventures on my mind and I reluctantly broke our kiss. I continued to kiss and nibble down the side of his neck, stopping to pay some attention to where his shoulder and neck connected. Then I continued down to swirl my tongue around first one nip then the other, while my mouth teased one, my fingers worked the other. After a few minutes my exploring tongue followed the line of hair that disappeared into the waist band of his pajamas. Now while we had been kissing his arousal had grown to the point where it was trying to escape out the fly of his bottoms. So when I made my way there it was to find a very swollen head peeking out and I couldn't resist, I flicked my tongue out to lick around the head of his cock.

Christopher Pov: I was bringing out the passionate lover that her husband has been neglecting. I was loving every minute of this. She isn't the uptight woman that I met no she is now becoming herself and im loving the transformation.

Kristen : Mhmm you taste so good chris

Christopher: Shit please your man

Kristen: I am ( wink)

Kristen pov : Pushing his pj bottoms down and wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, I swirled my tongue around the head. I then took just the head into my mouth sucking lightly as my tongue continued to swirl, ever so slowly I began to take more and more of his cock into my mouth. Once I had reached the head and copied the previous action a couple more times, I stopped and began licking and nibbling his cock making sure to really spend time around the head and the vein.

Christopher : Shit baby move move

Kristen pov : By now he was moaning and having trouble staying still. When I glanced up his eyes had changed to that smoky green that I loved to see. This time when I took him all the way in, I licked at his balls. Then I decided that I needed to give him a little more something. I began to lick on his balls and then I sucked on them, taking one and then the other into my mouth. Then I took them both in. I took my time working one against the other. By this time my man couldn't take anymore and sat up,

Christopher : As good as you feel I want to put my mouth somewhere else

Kristen : Where

Christopher : Ill show you better than I can tell you