Ch 36

Claire: Shit calm down

Trey: NO TAKE THIS SHIT

Claire: OH Shit

Claire pov : even though I was so wet and I have experienced sex rough style but not like this. This nigga was trying to kill me , I cant take this I promise I cant, I  wasn't expecting such rough treatment. I  started moaning loudly and tried bucking her hips to meet Trey's thrusts. My moans were getting a little too loud though, and Trey did not want the nosy neighbors to start gossiping or carrying tales.

Trey: SHUT THE FUCK UP ....IF YOU DON'T LISTEN YOUR GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE

Claire pov : he  took his dick out, kneeled behind me  and slid my panties down my legs and took them, crumpling them in a ball. he pulled a fistful of hair and pulled me back. Tears began to blur my vision and stuffed the balled-up panties into my mouth. He shoved his dick back into me  and resumed pounding it,  faster and harder than before. He reached around and grabbed my throat and began to choke me.

Claire: Please stop

Trey: TAKE IT

Trey Pov: I watched how much she was enjoying this. The tears of passion was coming down her face as I went deeper. I loved how well she was taking this ,  Her body relaxed completely, slumping over the bed . Her legs wouldn't hold her anymore. I  felt it and slipped out of, stepping back.

Trey: WOooh Claire you got the bomb shit

I guess she tapped out , I turned her over and I didn't hear any sign of her breathing.

Trey: SHIT CLARIE....CLAIRE....Not Again

This can't be happening again