Ch 32

Kristen pov : I looked in his eyes and I saw the passion. Pushing my shoulders back he brushes my hair off my face and looks into my eyes. There's a softness there I've never seen before, but behind it something else burns. His palms on my glistening cheeks, wet with my tears, he moves closer and kisses me. His first touch is soft, our lips barely meeting. The second is slightly more firm. The third lets his tongue flick gently against mine. His hands move to the back of my head, tangle in my hair, pulling me to him. His kiss is hard. Overflowing with the passion I'd seen burning in his eyes. He crushes his lips to mine, melding us together, his tongue searching my mouth, snake-like wrapping around mine.

Christopher: I love you Kristen Watson

Kristen : I love you

Christopher pov : I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed her on the desk and she leaned. I took my lips off her lips and dropped them to her cleavage. My hands cupped their swell, supporting them like a bra, and my lips moved from one nip to the other, sucking on them, running my hot tongue round them, and giving them little playful nibbles. Each move brought louder and more excited squeals.

Kristen : CHRIS

Christopher: I missed you baby

Kristen pov: Sitting up, I ran my hands down the front of Chris's jeans . His hardness felt amazing. I tugged at his belt and unzipped him. As they fell I could already see he had made a wet patch in his boxers. Still sitting on the desk I leant forward and sucked the tip through the damp cotton. Chris gripped my head, gasping at the heat of my lips on him. Then I stretched the waistband out and took the whole swollen head in my mouth as it poked out to say hello. He nearly choked on his gasp of delight.

Christopher : SHIT

Claire : WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

�x���)+<>